Goodbye

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Goodbye

Postby Sebthegrand » Sun May 06, 2018 6:16 am

I have played this game on and off since 2014. I was only 13 when I found this game, and was quickly overwhelmed so I took a year break to play haven and hearth which I understood more. I returned and built a small campsite and learned a few of the very very basics like studying and farming cotton. I met a man in providence called Slapacookie. Slapacookie would become a good friend to me and teach me a lot of what I didn’t know about the game. Me and 3 or 4 of his friends built a campsite south of providence and had a great time in skype talking and playing together. I eventually left and took another break for a unknown amount of time, not feeling the urge to play for a long time. After so long I came back, fooled around a little bit in a campsite continuing my character and then joined heffernans noobie town he had made. I met a man called John, and a few other cool people. I began accumulating my silver here farming behind safe walls and feasting regularly. I wanted out of this town because of how it was set up to be temporary and not provide long term housing or anything. I made a post and ran into Frakked. Frakked promised me everything, gave me store tools, fed me food, and we did good together for the longest time. Some of my best memories in Salem were in junction city. When heffernan started tbfing us for Frakked running his mouth I baited his combat alt inside and kuku killed him. Heffernans retaliation was creating a huge town east of junction. Frakked decided to give up on junction and flee to another much much smaller town he had. We passed some time here, and all was ok for the most part. Frakked was a alcoholic which I was unaware of before I joined him. He was a good man but he would get drunk every night and anything could set him off to verbally abuse you for 10 minutes then rage quit. I don’t know what caused him to plan to kill me, but Goodman let me know he was going after he threatened to kill him irl. He was temp banned and Goodman showed me screens of him saying he was gonna kill me in game. So I let Goodman in to save him a few hours of time of bashing in and he gave me my **** Frakked locked up from me before he was banned. He threatened to kill me and my family members IRL so he was perma banned as many of you may have wondered why. I left for three months while Kuku held my stuff. I came back to join The Church of John Carver. I was there day one building up the town along side one of the greatest leaders and some of the best people I have ever met in Salem. It was paradise, everyone got along besides Bleu which we caught stealing and killed. The town aged and we got stronger. It was the best time I have ever had in Salem. I was one of the last of the original group to quit besides my leader Duke.

Ps. I didn’t die. I got bored.

#saslemerforlife

Thank you for the memories
Sebthegrand

Re: Goodbye

Postby Darwoth » Sun May 06, 2018 7:11 am

never knew you in game and you didnt post much here, but you always seemed like a decent dude and have been here for a long time, certainly long enough to be a name/player worth remembering. best of luck to you in your endeavors mr seb.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun May 06, 2018 10:58 am

aw RIP m8
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Sun May 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Sad to see you go, take care and goodluck!
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Sebthegrand » Sun May 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Sebthegrand

Postby gorniksam » Sun May 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Sebthegrand wrote:Ps. I didn’t die. I got bored.

kinda wonder how much more time it will take for me
gorniksam

Postby TheDuke86 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:21 pm

It was the best of times brother. Sorry I wasn’t able to be more active. Let me know what other games your playing! Also if you get back into salem I’ll get you going again.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Sebthegrand » Sun May 06, 2018 9:10 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:It was the best of times brother. Sorry I wasn’t able to be more active. Let me know what other games your playing! Also if you get back into salem I’ll get you going again.

Once a member, always a member!
Church of JC forever!

Sebthegrand

Postby Hose » Sun May 06, 2018 9:47 pm

Sebbo is one of my bestest friends in this game!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Sebthegrand » Sun May 06, 2018 9:52 pm

Hose wrote:Sebbo is one of my bestest friends in this game!!!

Saslem crew :shock: :oops:
Sebthegrand

Next

Return to City upon a Hill