P Claim and T Claim

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: P Claim and T Claim

Postby Ronch » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:56 am

TotalyMeow wrote:This thread is awesome. You guys weren't warned about the change weeks ago. You were warned as SOON as the huge empty pclaims became possible that it wouldn't last. I know because I'm the one that's been saying it all this time, "Don't make a pclaim you can't pay for, don't leave your pclaim empty, you will regret it." Now I read these posts that are so angry they don't even make sense and I just laugh, and I hope all those who did the smart thing and kept their Pclaims down at manageable levels are laughing with me.

If you are laughing at the salty tears, then I am laughing with you.

For the past few days it's been one big free-loot-fest for many of the vet players (a few noob players too) who've kept their taxes paid.
...All of that free loot makes for good prices at the markets stalls !
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby JohnSnow » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:47 am

TotalyMeow wrote:This thread is awesome. You guys weren't warned about the change weeks ago. You were warned as SOON as the huge empty pclaims became possible that it wouldn't last. I know because I'm the one that's been saying it all this time, "Don't make a pclaim you can't pay for, don't leave your pclaim empty, you will regret it." Now I read these posts that are so angry they don't even make sense and I just laugh, and I hope all those who did the smart thing and kept their Pclaims down at manageable levels are laughing with me.

i forgot ask you what we need do....
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:02 pm

JohnSnow wrote:

You need to pay your claims. :lol:
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby JohnSnow » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:14 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
JohnSnow wrote:

You need to pay your claims. :lol:

ah ah ah ha ah ha ha ha you welcom
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill