P Claim and T Claim

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: P Claim and T Claim

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:44 am

JohnCarver wrote:I'm very torn by this...

I mean on the one hand I could have not told ANYBODY about these changes, and then more players who were foolish enough to not pay their claims could have been stomped for even more tears.

But the tears from players who were given weeks notice are of such a higher quality.

:lol:
I wonder how many will the tears from players ... when you do revamp towns.
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby JohnSnow » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:19 pm

JohnCarver wrote:I'm very torn by this...

I mean on the one hand I could have not told ANYBODY about these changes, and then more players who were foolish enough to not pay their claims could have been stomped for even more tears.

But the tears from players who were given weeks notice are of such a higher quality.

JC i recommend you used brain and do that system:
start damage in Pclaim 500b
Hit points what have Pclaim its many silver what up size him /2 and its fix all problem from raid any base need time!
160 000 Pclaime / 2 = 80000
Brick wall have 1500 or its points stone wall?
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby grimkid » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:41 pm

there are very few players who wish for the gods to take mercy on us and allow us to have free almost invulnerable ****.

This game is fun the way it is. Stop ***** pls, and either change game, or get used with the current one.
grimkid

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:43 pm

grimkid wrote:there are very few players who wish for the gods to take mercy on us and allow us to have free almost invulnerable ****.

This game is fun the way it is. Stop ***** pls, and either change game, or get used with the current one.

unfortunately as you spend more time here among the salem community and as a result develop a deep ingrained misanthropic outlook on people in general you will realize that this is unfortunately not the case. since alpha years ago (six?) 85% of the population of salem are from ************* euro countries as it started as a haven sequel under paradox. it is of course no coincidence that the game has been dominated by americans and euros that play mostly with other americans since the day it was launched.

the only solution is to kill everyone you see, because they could be someone like heffernan or john snow.
Darwoth

Postby grimkid » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:
grimkid wrote:there are very few players who wish for the gods to take mercy on us and allow us to have free almost invulnerable ****.

unfortunately as you spend more time here among the salem community and as a result develop a deep ingrained misanthropic outlook on people in general you will realize that this is unfortunately not the case. since alpha years ago (six?) 85% of the population of salem are from ************* euro countries as it started as a haven sequel under paradox. it is of course no coincidence that the game has been dominated by americans and euros that play mostly with other americans since the day it was launched.

the only solution is to kill everyone you see, because they could be someone like heffernan or john snow.

I do agree with either killing everyone, or running away from them when not pvp ready. And since i am noob, i cannot properly relate to how is was before MM, but i do enjoy the game like this, where everyone has to be active and has to pay the taxes:))), or suffer the probable consequences.
grimkid

Postby Judaism » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 pm

I do not think this change was positive for the long term health of this game, nor do I think that the execution was done properly. It should had been much more clear, these mechanics were common practice for many years and something proper could had been done instead of some instant ninja patch at midnight. A fair share of players do not even bother with the forums, a few in-game notifications prior would had made me happy about this change.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Murphy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:05 pm

I as a carebear appreciate the change. Surely, I slept better at night knowing that everything was "safe" even when unpaid, but I always felt like that shouldn't be the way things work. To me it was just a matter of time until it would be reverted and I think 6 months is a fair period of time to be away from the game. I don't even expect my stuff to be still standing when I leave for just a month or two (yet it is, and it was before unpaid pclaims were still protective).
If you're not checking the forums regularly and are currently away from the game, I doubt an in-game message would've made much of a difference.
Murphy

Postby Paradoxyc » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Just got on the forum and had a few messages from a friend who lives with me - Sorry to him for not keeping up with this, hope you can find somewhere new to relocate.

As for me, I haven't been active for a long while so I figured this would happen eventually, good job on whoever got Verdant Grove, it wasn't much but it was all I had :)
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby delirus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:30 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
delirus wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:I mean, buying a car and never having to refuel or repair it sounds like a great idea.
Guess you were the same with your pclaim.
Jc just made people abusing mechanic pay the price with their base. Its only fair for freeloaders.

i guess you would know about beeing a freeloader

Oh, you mean like we recruited you and then you stoped playing for 6 months while we kept your character safe?
And after you came back to play you pretty much scouted the base and just left without saying a word about it?
Yes, that sounds like freeloading.

yeah to clarify... "stoped playing for 6 month" in "zodd" means playing less that 1-2h a day...

so what i was actually refering to was the fact of you being and unemployed eu.immigrant playing salem 24/7 while living of the stupidity of others

ty for the bann, was totally worth it
delirus
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:46 am

@Delirus
You know, me being unemployed changed many months ago, but you being a dumb ***** will never change.
Also, dont get hit on your way to oblivion since all your characters now are dead. I actually toasted to that.
Another loser that will be forgoten in a month.
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill