P Claim and T Claim

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: P Claim and T Claim

Postby delirus » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:53 am

the game has gotten worse and worse over time - finally my town is raided and i can quit... the game is simply not playable/worth for someone that cant loging 10h every day .. iam mostly sad about the fact that this game could have been so much more

why any person/dev in their right mind would support afk-rading(making it worth to attack bases without any fights) is besides me

i guess it would be to much work to implement a system which is actually interacitve and can be enjoyed by the average player... or maybe it's the fact that you have to think and cant just copy paste it

and yes, i like to cry, also iam aware iam a newb
delirus
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:33 am

I mean, buying a car and never having to refuel or repair it sounds like a great idea.
Guess you were the same with your pclaim.
Jc just made people abusing mechanic pay the price with their base. Its only fair for freeloaders.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby JohnSnow » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:56 am

delirus wrote:the game has gotten worse and worse over time - finally my town is raided and i can quit... the game is simply not playable/worth for someone that cant loging 10h every day .. iam mostly sad about the fact that this game could have been so much more

why any person/dev in their right mind would support afk-rading(making it worth to attack bases without any fights) is besides me

i guess it would be to much work to implement a system which is actually interacitve and can be enjoyed by the average player... or maybe it's the fact that you have to think and cant just copy paste it

- Customer
JC you see itss?
its money what you lost ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦]
if Dev dont have brain he dont have money too :D :D :D

hit in purse its i think just one what can stop that stupid changes...
i want leave Salem but me stop only that its me many town!
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Soroka » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:32 am

The latest updates encourage me to do the last thing I can - drown all valuable in the river, disassemble your base and forget about this game. This is not the game I came to after Haven and Hearth. If she liked me, now I have confusion and regret that Golden time was over. No farm animals for everyone and no new gaming opportunities compensate for the sharp increase of bore in the game. As well as explicit encouragement of the raiders.
Soroka

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 am

delirus wrote:the game has gotten worse and worse over time - finally my town is raided and i can quit... the game is simply not playable/worth for someone that cant loging 10h every day .. iam mostly sad about the fact that this game could have been so much more

What was the name of your town?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:14 am

this change was years overdue, those of you who got ***** have yourselves and your sorry ass welfare check mentality to blame and nothing else. i have been telling you retards on these forums for years it was stupid not to pay your ****, you were warned of the incoming change well in advance in the patch thread as well.

had you....

1> paid your **** on either your claim or your bell like you should have been doing you would of been fine.

2> heeded the warning.
Darwoth

Postby Ronch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:24 am

This game is just as awesome and fun this week as it was last week, the only difference between now and then is that some of it's players are being corralled away from exploits by a recent patch that was long overdue.

..................................................(We were all forewarned too).
This game's development team communicates much, much more to us players about their plans than any other game under development that I am aware of.
Some gamers count that as a blessing, and are grateful for it too.
...Although I am sorry that some folk's precious snowflake just melted with this patch, the game will survive with or without those snowflakes. :shock: really, it will !
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:52 am

I'm very torn by this...

I mean on the one hand I could have not told ANYBODY about these changes, and then more players who were foolish enough to not pay their claims could have been stomped for even more tears.

But the tears from players who were given weeks notice are of such a higher quality.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby delirus » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:12 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I mean, buying a car and never having to refuel or repair it sounds like a great idea.
Jc just made people abusing mechanic pay the price with their base. Its only fair for freeloaders.

i guess you would know about beeing a freeloader
delirus
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 am

delirus wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:I mean, buying a car and never having to refuel or repair it sounds like a great idea.

i guess you would know about beeing a freeloader

Oh, you mean like we recruited you and then you stoped playing for 6 months while we kept your character safe?
And after you came back to play you pretty much scouted the base and just left without saying a word about it?
Yes, that sounds like freeloading.
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill