Concord Humour Progression Facts

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby toddesloan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:35 am

Best stat of 2018:

Goodman spends $44.94 on Memento Mori, scalps 6 48+- hour created characters for a grand total of 1700 silver.

Little did he know the shop sells 4500 silver for $37.49...

Never loan this guy money to gamble in a casino with you!!! ¦] ¦] ¦]
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
User avatar
toddesloan
Customer
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:58 pm
Location: Gastonia NC

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby yuukki » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:37 am

toddesloan wrote:Best stat of 2018:

Goodman spends $44.94 on Memento Mori, scalps 6 48+- hour created characters for a grand total of 1700 silver.

Little did he know the shop sells 4500 silver for $37.49...

Never loan this guy money to gamble in a casino with you!!! ¦] ¦] ¦]


stole it from commies aka heff actually ¦]
User avatar
yuukki
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby Judaism » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:42 am

toddesloan wrote:Best stat of 2018:

Goodman spends $44.94 on Memento Mori, scalps 6 48+- hour created characters for a grand total of 1700 silver.


Goodman has spend 1 Memento Mori, which he received through in-game mechanics from certificates ($7.49). That murder alt is still alive and has killed and stolen sufficient items to buy numerous Memento Mori's by trading it, also has stolen a couple in the process. In the worse case, he'll suicides it and gets 1/3 of the Memento Mori back.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3805
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:51 am

Judaism wrote:
toddesloan wrote:Best stat of 2018:

Goodman spends $44.94 on Memento Mori, scalps 6 48+- hour created characters for a grand total of 1700 silver.


Goodman has spend 1 Memento Mori, which he received through in-game mechanics from certificates ($7.49). That murder alt is still alive and has killed and stolen sufficient items to buy numerous Memento Mori's by trading it, also has stolen a couple in the process. In the worse case, he'll suicides it and gets 1/3 of the Memento Mori back.


WOW OP!!!! How can I, someone on full disability afford to keep up with you titans!?!?!?!?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14916
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby Judaism » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:55 am

Dallane wrote:
WOW OP!!!! How can I, someone on full disability afford to keep up with you titans!?!?!?!?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7fsJ5Fnpiw
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3805
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:03 am

no chanzer
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14916
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby Judaism » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:03 am

CREDIT CAAARDUUU OPEN!
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3805
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby lachlaan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:13 pm

By the way could this become a weekly thing?
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:35 pm

lachlaan wrote:By the way could this become a weekly thing?


If it gets bumped enough I don't mind spending a bit every now and then trying to run some stats.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6824
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Concord Humour Progression Facts

Postby Taipion » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:41 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
lachlaan wrote:By the way could this become a weekly thing?


If it gets bumped enough I don't mind spending a bit every now and then trying to run some stats.


*bump* :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2070
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests