Teapeace: Save the tea

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Petition to save tea from QnQ retardedness

Yes, I drink 5 gallons of tea a day
61%
No, I'm more of a coffee person and I also kick puppies and stick hot dogs up my ass as a hobby
39%

Total votes : 31

Teapeace: Save the tea

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Channel your inner Englishness and fight against these heathens that call themselves the "MM" that want to throw tea into history!
God bless tea, and damn QnQ to hell!
Rifmaster

Re: Teapeace: Save the tea

Postby Zapt13 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Didn't somebody wearing my uniform and bearing a striking resemblance to myself just say that.... that kind of music was inappropriate..... Errr, that tea is an alternative and not a right?

Bonus points to name the movie from which that quote comes!
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Zapt13 wrote:Didn't somebody wearing my uniform and bearing a striking resemblance to myself just say that.... that kind of music was inappropriate..... Errr, that tea is an alternative and not a right?

Bonus points to name the movie from which that quote comes!

Death is a better alternative to a tea-less world! Tea is the primary right of the salemites!
Edit: Good morning Vietnam is the movie?
Rifmaster

Postby Taipion » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Rifmaster wrote:Channel your inner Englishness and fight against these heathens that call themselves the "MM" that want to throw tea into history!
God bless tea, and damn QnQ to hell!

Looks like MM is going for a tea party and just toss it all into the ocean, at least they are sometimes correct on historical content, well at least some.

Let's see...
- has tea - check
- of those opposing the tea were "...some disguised as Native Americans" - check (it's the chief, after all)
- Boston - well, ok, that's a bit late, Boston is no more, but Providence isn't that far off
- protest due to "...they believed that it violated their rights as Englishmen " - it's called "Rights of the Englishmen" here, close enough I'd say

So kudos to MM for historical correctness!
What's next? The American Revolution?! :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:46 pm

Taipion wrote:What's next? The American Revolution?! :lol:

Well we do have redcoat gear already...
Rifmaster

Postby Zapt13 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Rifmaster wrote:Edit: Good morning Vietnam is the movie?

It IS Good Morning Vietnam! Infinite bonus points to you!
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:55 pm

lol I like this thread and its a perfect example of how to get my attention on a mechanics change. However, somebody should do the math for me to tell me how 'long' you can have tea between sessions at various biles. I would wager that under teh current mechanic you could be under the effect of tea for a vast majority of the time if you wanted.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Taipion » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:44 pm

JohnCarver wrote:lol I like this thread and its a perfect example of how to get my attention on a mechanics change. However, somebody should do the math for me to tell me how 'long' you can have tea between sessions at various biles. I would wager that under teh current mechanic you could be under the effect of tea for a vast majority of the time if you wanted.

Honestly I'd say you can have a gooooood bit of a drink before reaching the cap on higher humors, yet, it is something that builds up eventually.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:08 am

Sure but even when you hit the cap. If you just did a 6 point session at 100 to all for example.

100 + 200 + 300 + 400 + 500 + 600 = 2100.

2100 / 5 = 420 Point reduction.

420 = 42 Buffs. or 10 Uses to ramp up your tea and 32 Extensions?

Using said math example which numbers are you saying are inaccurate or unreasonable?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm

tbh idk I just heard QnQ+tea in the same sentence and got triggerd
Rifmaster

Next

Return to City upon a Hill