Christmas gifts :D

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Christmas gifts :D

Postby TheDuke86 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:26 am

Darwoth wrote:
GWashington wrote:Is that flag still unobtainable through game play?

no it is obtainable through gameplay it is just not craftable. like all my flags of conquest there is a backstory to them. in the case of the stars and stripes mine was a popham bringback that was liberated from a village of vile red communists where like general washington himself i swept in as if over a frozen mist covered lake slaughtering thousands of enemy invaders to acquire it.

edit: anyone with a meow flag should turn it over to me now to save themselves from annihilation when i discover you have one.

I notice you have a flag of our lord and savior John Carver, to that sir I say, bless you!
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:10 am

indeed, that flag represents me (the pvp god of salem, duh) imparting the sacred knowledge of salem combat, strife and competition upon a very young chief who would one day grow up to become the head of the new pantheon of salem gods.

obviously the giant double pecker flag centered with a quill represents that i am twice the man of the most manliest fellow that anyone here knows and enjoy reminding folks of that constantly.
Darwoth

Postby Qiresea » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:35 am

Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:36 pm

for some reason i am receiving strong signals from the universe that taipion is in posession of a meow flag in addition to the several hundred trillion silver he owes me for the glass he threw on the ground and broke on purpose.
Darwoth

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Darwoth wrote:indeed, that flag represents me (the pvp god of salem, duh) imparting the sacred knowledge of salem combat, strife and competition upon a very young chief who would one day grow up to become the head of the new pantheon of salem gods.

obviously the giant double pecker flag centered with a quill represents that i am twice the man of the most manliest fellow that anyone here knows and enjoy reminding folks of that constantly.

Are you saying you are a prophet of our Lord John Carver!?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill