Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Thanksgiving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQqQuOO9yQ
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby jesi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:25 pm

You too. And to all the other Salemites, thank you for playing.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 am

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Happy Turkey Day my friends
Image
User avatar
Paradoxyc
Customer
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm
Location: Marp's Basement

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby HDHB » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Happy Thanksgiving 'Murica!! (and happy shopping tomorrow)
Jesus died for our sins. You should do the same.
HDHB
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:52 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Nsuidara » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:25 pm

Happy Hamster
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Marketplace APP
Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
User avatar
Nsuidara
Customer
 
Posts: 1968
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Qiresea » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:44 pm

HDHB wrote:happy shopping tomorrow

+1 :D
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby gorniksam » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:49 pm

who cares
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2070
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 pm

gorniksam wrote:who cares


You don't want heff to stuff your turkey?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby gorniksam » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Dallane wrote:
gorniksam wrote:who cares


You don't want heff to stuff your turkey?

would love it tbh
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2070
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:15 am

Dallane wrote:
gorniksam wrote:who cares


You don't want heff to stuff your turkey?


Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8337
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Next

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests