So this is end?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

So this is end?

Postby kurakort » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Almost 1 year don't see any change also there no 2c witch.... this game already dead? :o

Where is JohnCarver? last visited Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:53 pm.
Where is "GREAT PLAN" i talk about some realy greate change in gameplay. :?:

A see forum every month and nothing new.
kurakort

Re: So this is end?

Postby AngelOfSilence » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:49 pm

theyre making salem: darwoth rises edition that is a remaster
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby kurakort » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Now game looks like happy farm with perma-death from side animal xD. I mean at now moment online very small, ppl leave from this game.
U can rise your stat kill any beast (also darkenBear with friends) and what?! What to do now!!!!???

aucoz u can buy some box from shop and take hat for doll! But WHY?! There is no more C2!
kurakort

Postby Darwoth » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:20 am

AngelOfSilence wrote:theyre making salem: darwoth rises edition that is a remaster

this is correct. when the new darwoth rises expansion hits and with it i become devwoth with full dominion over the reworked dreamworld (soon to be known as the underworld of jorb) **** is going to hit the fan.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:03 am

Game lost about 15% of its player base last month. At this point I am very skeptic whether it will ever be worth my time once again.

For example an expedition without an actual competitive player base is meaningless. Even when it would have appealing mechanics, it would still need to acquire sufficient interest.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:28 am

Judaism wrote:Game lost about 15% of its player base last month. At this point I am very skeptic whether it will ever be worth my time once again.

For example an expedition without an actual competitive player base is meaningless. Even when it would have appealing mechanics, it would still need to acquire sufficient interest.

from start made Expedition was totaly bad idea... because all know who win... and got all rewards :P
sincerely all know... who got update always :D
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:54 am

Nsuidara wrote:from start made Expedition was totaly bad idea... because all know who win... and got all rewards :P

This is beyond retarded.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Return to City upon a Hill