When is the new update coming?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

When is the new update coming?

Postby GigiBecali » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:14 am

I feel like the game was abandoned. When can we hope for new content? Are the devs taking a break?
Just make the game pay to play so you can have money to take care of it. I would gladly pay for it monthly.( Yes I know I can still buy item shop but it is different)
HS: conopida
Spleen on discord and Salem
GigiBecali

Re: When is the new update coming?

Postby nosfirebird » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:18 am

they will just say soon they been doing it past 2 years. its a hobby for the dev.
nosfirebird

Re: When is the new update coming?

Postby Dallane » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:27 pm

GigiBecali wrote:I feel like the game was abandoned. When can we hope for new content? Are the devs taking a break?
Just make the game pay to play so you can have money to take care of it. I would gladly pay for it monthly.( Yes I know I can still buy item shop but it is different)

This is a love project for the devs but that doesn't mean they aren't working on it. IRL hit JC and he had to take care of things. When JC is able to talk to players he has informed us that he has been developing but not nearly as much as he wish he could. Money isn't a issue. They don't plan to make money on this game altho it would be awesome if they did. The shop has paid for severs way into the future and also takes care of any work they need to contract out. There is absolutely nothing different in buying from the cash shop vs subscription.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Return to City upon a Hill