I DID IT!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: I DID IT!

Postby Kandarim » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:20 pm

which type of barbaric animal steals cotton ?
This need to addressed devs. cotton balls to weigh 2kigs per, not to drop them.

I had my best go, but darn that's labour-intensive.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:56 pm

DeepSixed wrote:Once upon a time= Darwoth told me JC had a real job and he'd be back in a bit after doing that. At the time I looked at it like a 'Crab Fisherman' (which I have done sort of)... the crabs are good for a brief interval... after than it's tons of free time. While it's going on there's no hope of anything else.

So- the game has been going on a long, long, long time w/o JC fresh input. Why- Darwoth said; but the time frame... he's way off.

Now, to go along with the metaphor I already suggested: "I guess the 'fishing' sucked this year and JC has to be gone even longer."

In your delusional, drug induced, conspiracy roller coaster, did you ever stop to consider that fishing might be amazing right now? That the crabs are literally jumping into the boat of such a competent fisherman? And that such a fisherman would be a complete lunatic not to catch all the crabs he can in order to continue to fund what is otherwise his hobby? Your outrageous claims are so beneath response it hurts me emotionally to type this, but for the sake of any other dedicated player who actually enjoys Salem, I am compelled to shoot you down.

On the other hand, continuing as you do may somehow convince me that the game is as dead as you say, leaving me with no reason not to sweep through every town of which you are a part and see you burned off the face of Salem for good. I guess we'll see.

On a side note, today marks the two year anniversary of joining the Mortal Moments team from my lowly beginnings in a cage under JC's desk. I humbly request a flood of derails in celebration. :D
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Kandarim » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:02 pm

I always pictured you as starting out in his woollen-sweater padded closet, with those autumnal gourd-based smelling herb packs crammed in every corner (of the closet). Just to get you in that Salemy mood.
Once in a blue moon you got to leave there, but it involved an elaborate obstacle course with glowing coals, crabs everywhere, and bashing a hammer at a signpost someone hammered into the ground. Just to get JC in that Salemy mood.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby er-queent8r » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Happy 2 years marp! Keep up the good work. Salem will live forever silencing the non believers. Kand the animal must have been the wolf inside. :o
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Tulgarath » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:58 pm

Happy Anniversary Marp!
Tulgarath

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:09 pm

YAY!!!! Happy 2 years!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Taipion » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:08 pm

WOOT!

Dallane derailed!
Go make a TV show out of that! :D

Also: 1100 posts! Yea!

[edit:]

Gratz Marp!
If you are not in a cage under his desk, where is your workplace now? ^^
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby saltmummy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:47 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
DeepSixed wrote:Once upon a time= Darwoth told me JC had a real job and he'd be back in a bit after doing that. At the time I looked at it like a 'Crab Fisherman' (which I have done sort of)... the crabs are good for a brief interval... after than it's tons of free time. While it's going on there's no hope of anything else.

So- the game has been going on a long, long, long time w/o JC fresh input. Why- Darwoth said; but the time frame... he's way off.

Now, to go along with the metaphor I already suggested: "I guess the 'fishing' sucked this year and JC has to be gone even longer."

In your delusional, drug induced, conspiracy roller coaster, did you ever stop to consider that fishing might be amazing right now? That the crabs are literally jumping into the boat of such a competent fisherman? And that such a fisherman would be a complete lunatic not to catch all the crabs he can in order to continue to fund what is otherwise his hobby? Your outrageous claims are so beneath response it hurts me emotionally to type this, but for the sake of any other dedicated player who actually enjoys Salem, I am compelled to shoot you down.

On the other hand, continuing as you do may somehow convince me that the game is as dead as you say, leaving me with no reason not to sweep through every town of which you are a part and see you burned off the face of Salem for good. I guess we'll see.

On a side note, today marks the two year anniversary of joining the Mortal Moments team from my lowly beginnings in a cage under JC's desk. I humbly request a flood of derails in celebration. :D

WOO! Sanctioned derails for all! Congrats marp.

From what I've heard/read, crab fishing can be very profitable.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Taipion wrote:If you are not in a cage under his desk, where is your workplace now? ^^

I'm glad you asked. After I was let out of the cage I was allowed to sleep on a couch in a room that doubled as a play room for a small child. This was a strange time in my life. My only "friends" were a cat that ate lizards and Binks. One of the two is no longer with us.

A while later I was allowed to have my own computer. Not my own desk though. I worked at JC's desk. On a corner that he decided he didn't feel like using. He would have bought me a desk, but he wanted to keep a close eye on everything I was doing. He frequently assured me that this was for the good of the company and my own safety, in breathy tones inches from my face without blinking.

Then I was allowed the opportunity to prove myself on my own and so I lived in an RV trailer. As I should have guessed, this was a trick. The subzero temperatures soon had me literally begging for my couch in the playroom. I taught the small child how to play the piano in exchange for room and board. The movie "The Pianist" will give you an idea of what this period of time was like.

I have since branched out and now do all my work from home. We decided this would be best. And by we, I'm referring to the social services case worker who was assigned to our partnership. Admittedly my productivity took a hit, but not enough to force JC to send private mercenaries to bring me back to the office like last time.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:14 pm

You might think he's making this up. You'd be wrong.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill