I DID IT!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: I DID IT!

Postby Forungi » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Happy anniversary, Marp!
Forungi

Postby Taipion » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:37 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
Taipion wrote:If you are not in a cage under his desk, where is your workplace now? ^^

I'm glad you asked. After I was let out of the cage I was allowed to sleep on a couch in a room that doubled as a play room for a small child. This was a strange time in my life. My only "friends" were a cat that ate lizards and Binks. One of the two is no longer with us.

A while later I was allowed to have my own computer. Not my own desk though. I worked at JC's desk. On a corner that he decided he didn't feel like using. He would have bought me a desk, but he wanted to keep a close eye on everything I was doing. He frequently assured me that this was for the good of the company and my own safety, in breathy tones inches from my face without blinking.

Then I was allowed the opportunity to prove myself on my own and so I lived in an RV trailer. As I should have guessed, this was a trick. The subzero temperatures soon had me literally begging for my couch in the playroom. I taught the small child how to play the piano in exchange for room and board. The movie "The Pianist" will give you an idea of what this period of time was like.

I have since branched out and now do all my work from home. We decided this would be best. And by we, I'm referring to the social services case worker who was assigned to our partnership. Admittedly my productivity took a hit, but not enough to force JC to send private mercenaries to bring me back to the office like last time.

From home?
Are you all alone there?
Wasn't it much more ...sociable at JCs?
Don't you miss that close relation sometimes?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:54 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:You might think he's making this up. You'd be wrong.

Really?
I woulda thought he made up Binks being his friend :|
Rifmaster

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:56 pm

I have the occasional domestic animal to keep me company and I have plenty of socialization with my various other stuff (I run a haunted park of 90+ actors every autumn, table top RPG sessions every Saturday, karaoke nights once every other month. Cool kid stuff). If you've never seen Rick and Morty, watch it sometimes because it's good and there are genitalia references everywhere. But also watch it because that is the best way to describe JC and I. He is Rick. I am Morty. Sure, Morty has fun with Rick. But Rick puts virus-laden icecream in the freezer.

Rifmaster wrote:Really?
I woulda thought he made up Binks being his friend :|

Binks sends me pictures of his ***** all the time and I, in return, send him a wide variety of ***** pics. I cherish his friendship.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Kralith » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:13 am

MarpTarpton wrote:... I humbly request a flood of derails in celebration. :D

Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby Taipion » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:42 pm

1200 Posts!

...that's almost 1250 which is 1/8th of the way to a great reward! ...almost there! :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:52 pm

SO CLOSE!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:03 am

wheres my +top2 +6500 post tophat? :P
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:11 am

Heffernan wrote:Image

wheres my +top2 +6500 post tophat? :P

Why they should give you a tophat for that *****?
gorniksam

Postby Taipion » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Post quality is directly inverse proportional to post count... ¦]
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill