I DID IT!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: I DID IT!

Postby Taipion » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Kandarim wrote:
Taipion wrote:it is just amazing in how many ways one can improve himself in salem

have you celebrated your 1k posts yet, Taipion?

Yes I did, but thank you! :)

I would not feel like posting in this thread with anything less than that! :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Kandarim » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:15 pm

You stepped up your game, getting close to 1100 now. Oh, tempus fugit.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Kandarim wrote:You stepped up your game, getting close to 1100 now. Oh, tempus fugit.

Oh yea, soooo close now...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:10 am

And then there are the precious few who think you are all focking idiots rushing towards a status that will never be realized as more and more folks find other games to play.

***** I'm considering a flat out- wipe out of all I own... destroying everything to become another gaping whole in the wall town/development.

While you fight over being the Biggest Idiot... (as this game becomes extinct) I might be working on making my place among those that give a **** going forward.

Salem is dying. You want to be the the 'BIG' corpse at the end. All yours *****... please no post cards; I don't have time to read them!

Thanks

Give my best to JC- IF he ever returns. Could be he aggrees with me and you won't know it beyond a breif byline as the server come down forever!

RFOL!
DeepSixed

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:15 am

DeepSixed wrote:And then there are the precious few who think you are all focking idiots rushing towards a status that will never be realized as more and more folks find other games to play.

***** I'm considering a flat out- wipe out of all I own... destroying everything to become another gaping whole in the wall town/development.

While you fight over being the Biggest Idiot... (as this game becomes extinct) I might be working on making my place among those that give a **** going forward.

Salem is dying. You want to be the the 'BIG' corpse at the end. All yours *****... please no post cards; I don't have time to read them!

Thanks

Give my best to JC- IF he ever returns. Could be he aggrees with me and you won't know it beyond a breif byline as the server come down forever!

RFOL!

LMAO WHAT
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:31 am

that you can't realize the truth... maybe you are an idiot.

Once upon a time= Darwoth told me JC had a real job and he'd be back in a bit after doing that. At the time I looked at it like a 'Crab Fisherman' (which I have done sort of)... the crabs are good for a brief interval... after than it's tons of free time. While it's going on there's no hope of anything else.

So- the game has been going on a long, long, long time w/o JC fresh input. Why- Darwoth said; but the time frame... he's way off.

Now, to go along with the metaphor I already suggested: "I guess the 'fishing' sucked this year and JC has to be gone even longer."

Point being- there'll be no changes anytime soon. Perhaps no changes ever... the game you see today... is the last game, forever

Depending on what it means today... time to quit and move on might be here. If you aren't sitting biles wise in 1000's and aren't rocking everyone's world... moving to a game where Dev(s) are active might be in your best interest.

AT this point JC is DOA in abstinence forever. (3-5 years if you can wait for him?!!!!...well can you wait that long????)
DeepSixed

Postby Reviresco » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:47 am

DeepSixed wrote:AT this point JC is DOA in abstinence forever)

I heard he just had a baby.

Well, whatever happens, I wish him and what I have to assume is his turkey baster baby the best.
Reviresco

Postby saltmummy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:19 am

DeepSixed wrote:***** I'm considering a flat out- wipe out of all I own... destroying everything to become another gaping whole in the wall town/development.

Do it then and save us all the pain of your ***** and moaning. One month it's "I'm gonna leave salem!" and then the next it's "WHY DOES NO ONE PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ME!?" then "You're all idiots for playing an abandoned video game." and finally it's "*Insert mechanic Frakked insists must be changed or removed because it's working against him and he doesn't understand.*" Sure occasionally we get something out of you that seems somewhat positive like "I'm going to focus on my career!" or "I'm going to AA now." Usually though it's just you being a sour *****. You moan on and on and on, hurling abuse in the form of half legible ellipsis filled rants at these forums where no one gives a double barreled ****, trying desperately to get their attention.

So do it. Instead of just "considering" doing it like you always do, why not go ahead and throw all your in game crap in the nearest river. Delete your accounts, go make yourself a blight on some other forum, and get on with your miserable existence. Or are you just blowing smoke up your own ass again? At this point, we all know you aren't going to leave. You're not gonna throw all that digital crap in the river. You're gonna be back in a couple days, maybe a week at most complaining about something else in Salem instead of following through with what you say you were gonna follow through with. You're gonna stay here dumping vitriol on people who don't care about you in the slightest and when all that filth pouring from your mouth just slides right off their backs you'll leave for a couple days only to come back and try again.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:08 am

I like reading DeepSixed posts.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Kandarim » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:22 am

why so serious?
I'd say this is not the thread for an intelligent discussion, but then again the discussion hardly merits that modifier :roll:
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill