Las Vegas

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Las Vegas

Postby Tomki » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Sorry for off-topic but I found this link:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/november- ... ifa-event/

It is about antifa/leftist protest where they try to get people to the streets. There seems to be some kind of anti-Trump agenda. Is this a real deal or fake?
Tomki

Postby Heffernan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:11 pm

this is glorious

Jonathan Smith was within the shooting when he saw a few girls without cover, he ran out to drag them to safety, then got hit by a bullet, but he cant afford medical bills so would have to live with the bullet in his neck for the rest off his life for saving other peoples lifes

his sister created a gofundme page to get the 7000$ and within 21h 30.000$ has been collected https://www.gofundme.com/jonathan-smith ... l-expenses

Thanks god to Humanity
Heffernan

Postby DarkNacht » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:33 am

Darwoth wrote:if this was just someone looking to shoot a bunch of people there were dozens of far better places where he could have shot far more people far easier but they would have been a diverse collection of people on the strip, instead he targetted a country concert on the outskirts of town next to the airport where it is guaranteed to be almost exclusively white conservatives.

I haven't looked into his background too much so I don't know, but if he is a violent leftist thats not a surprise. But just to keep the facts straight, this took place on the strip, and while the strip isn't really the center of Vegas I wouldn't really call it on the outskirts and it is where a lot of people are, at a large concert in an open outside area with little cover, near a hotel that made for a good snipers perch that would allow him to fire with little risk of being interrupted before he had a high body count, it does seem like this would be a fairly optimal place to maximize casualties.
DarkNacht

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:08 am

Heffernan wrote:this is glorious

Jonathan Smith was within the shooting when he saw a few girls without cover, he ran out to drag them to safety, then got hit by a bullet, but he cant afford medical bills so would have to live with the bullet in his neck for the rest off his life for saving other peoples lifes

his sister created a gofundme page to get the 7000$ and within 21h 30.000$ has been collected https://www.gofundme.com/jonathan-smith ... l-expenses

Thanks god to Humanity

Yeah, this is exactly why private charity is so much better than government 'assistance'. It happens all the time here.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Lazun123 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:16 pm

I'm under the suspicion that this was policaly motivated against the right, but where is the proof? So far I haven't read anything or seen anything credible. Are there any screen shots of his page?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Lazun123 wrote:I'm under the suspicion that this was policaly motivated against the right, but where is the proof? So far I haven't read anything or seen anything credible. Are there any screen shots of his page?

Its a country concert dude. Probably more than 90% of the people attending were white and conservative&republican.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Lazun123 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:26 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:I'm under the suspicion that this was policaly motivated against the right, but where is the proof? So far I haven't read anything or seen anything credible. Are there any screen shots of his page?

Its a country concert dude. Probably more than 90% of the people attending were white and conservative&republican.

Which is why I believe it was politically motivated. I am looking for proof though.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:15 pm

Everything about the man has been scrubbed. There is even a note he wrote and taped to the desk in the crime scene photos. More than likely the information is being suppressed by the fake stream media since this is a another liberal terrorist that will hurt the agenda.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:36 am

Dallane wrote:

Everything about the man has been scrubbed. There is even a note he wrote and taped to the desk in the crime scene photos. More than likely the information is being suppressed by the fake stream media since this is a another liberal terrorist that will hurt the agenda.

But the cops are not pro media, i think somebody would speak up.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Dallane » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:16 am

Lazun123 wrote:
Dallane wrote:

But the cops are not pro media, i think somebody would speak up.

FBI/CIA once again trying to keep their secret isis funding under wraps
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill