The Summoning of the Serpent King

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: The Summoning of the Serpent King

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:22 am

grats sir, after a lengthy period of annoying me you have finally succeeded in earning my attention, the darwoth nationals football team jersey squad is now at your gates where they will keep your town under siege for the rest of the time you play salem or until i get around to destroying it.

you can end this at any time by adhering to the following conditions:

1> personally flying to new york city to pay respects at the 9/11 memorial. (or, alternatively walking down any new york street loudly declaring what you stated in discord)

2> admitting that you are a raging jackass.

3> deleting your alarm bot thread and stopping the sale of illegal bots.

4> paying me 5 million silver and three scorpions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McqlDCGXaUw

User banned for one week. If you have proof that anyone has been using illegal bots or plugins, please present it. As of now, as far as the development team is concerned, Taipion has not used or sold an illegal bot.
Darwoth

Postby Deto » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:17 pm

User banned for one week. If you have proof that anyone has been using illegal bots or plugins, please present it. As of now, as far as the development team is concerned, Taipion has not used or sold an illegal bot.

wrong marp. taipion is your discord buttbuddy and you know god damn well he sells bots. not that it matters since the real reason for the ban is because you are a liberal turd and just read the political thread and got offended :lol: :lol: :lol:

feel free to say something moronic like "ban evasion" or "moderation discussion" and kick it up another week if you want to continue being petty and pathetic as i will no longer post here after this latest nonsense of yours. since 70% of the topics of interest are mine enjoy the dead forum.
Deto

Postby Dallane » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Deto wrote:feel free to say something moronic like "ban evasion" or "moderation discussion" and kick it up another week

The standard for anyone posting on a alt during a ban is 30 extra days.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:33 pm

The serpent king has disappeared due to inactivity of the summoner.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Judaism wrote:The serpent king has disappeared due to inactivity of the summoner.

i think you just summoned the summoner.

hmm... let me see...
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill