The Summoning of the Serpent King

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: The Summoning of the Serpent King

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:12 am

for the first time in its history yahoo is not printing fake news, this ladies and gentlemen is a true sign of the power of the snake king.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaAAk-uSKhk
Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:10 am

I would **** my pants twice if that thing came rolling down the street.
Forungi

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:28 am

Forungi wrote:I would **** my pants twice if that thing came rolling down the street.

nah dont sweat it, its just one of my low tier scout alts.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:48 am

hail to the serpent king
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:49 am

gorniksam wrote:hail to the serpent king

ALL of the serpent kings oracles and acolytes have sacrificed their own blood before becoming his followers, sometimes a little and often times a lot depending on what type of power they wish to invoke and which kind of follower that they wish to be.

did you not pay attention to what happened on popham? an entire server of a neglected and forgotten people made the same small sacrifice. this was to energize and make strong the snake king, so that he would take a nap but then wake up and destroy the competing and inferior world that had overshadowed so much from their own instead of in reverse, as intended.

tanja, cheena, lazi, shizuka, mary have all made a minor sacrifice, this was merely to prove their loyalty.

HOWEVER, some take it to far and throw gallons of their own carnage all over my porch to try and invoke me instead.

lailaith, jenny, kralith and yourself have all spilled untold gallons of you and your friends blood in my honor to try and become "pvpers"

YOU kuku are my most loyal follower as YOU have made more sacrifices than anyone but lailaith, this is why you killed her recently out of jealousy. you simply have not yet realized that i am the source of all of the facade of "power" you had in my absence and it is about time you started properly honoring your master by worshipping his oracle and her sacrifice. FINALLY you are doing so!
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:18 am

case in point!

the evil demon witch kralith, exiled chieftain of a foul place of evil known as murkton attempted to stuff the snake king back into pandoras box by sacrificing one of her servants. unfortunately for salem that box was destroyed when i was summoned forth to save salem from the playerbase.

as you folks can see, each sack of carrion i deliver to the ravens see's me grow stronger. soon i will return to full strength and devour the entire server leaving nothing but a handful of truly worthy salem players to repopulate the game once the sickness killing providence has been cured.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:27 am

The Snake king devours another one!?
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:32 am

indeed, i encourage...... no, PLEAD with the entire server to buy a copy of "the tale of the snake king" by cheena and start acting properly before it is to late!!!
Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:35 am

Whelp time to crawl back into my little hole.
Forungi

Postby Qiresea » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:08 pm

for the pitiful peasants who don't know how to post "hail to the king":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcAipI0FwKw
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill