The Summoning of the Serpent King

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: The Summoning of the Serpent King

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:oh my, still wonder if you both (heff and u) really belive a **** you talks, or just making random people murdered :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g

first one reason then
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:07 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:oh my, still wonder if you both (heff and u) really belive a **** you talks, or just making random people murdered :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g

first one reason then

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:50 pm

aaaaaaand another one little invastigation:

poor guy tresspased darwoth's claim for "some reasons" and was just standing near plank corner at his claim...

for "some reasons" guy wasnt do anything... but lets see what kind of THIS ONLY ONE scent its here

ouh, no summonable :(

but guy is dead...
poor guy/alt of darwoth probably had a full bar of sick/high lvl of maddnes and just died after ko

#feelsmurdererman :lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:00 pm

he was idle and i shoved him off claim then lassoed him onto my own so i could cover scents if need be which i did not, what happened afterward i will have fun watching you incorrectly try to speculate on like you did when you sent in yuukki to talk about the last two kills.

the snake king knows many ways to kill people that you are completely unfamiliar with, i did consider using the 20 stat witch you derps have been trying to kill all week to put a dummy scent there and brickpost it in the hopes one of you would tear it down but i knew you wouldn't.

point is the guy was an affiliate of "someone" in your faction of faceless tards even if he so much as exchanged a greeting and sold one of you a piece of turkey **** and is now dead as a result, not how he wound up that way.

nice gimp circles and bag of 60ish boomerangs to go check a scent on scary darwats claim two tiles from the providence perimeter btw :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Kuku wtf all this talk about being good at pvp and you use the circles to show attack range, such noob.
Forungi

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Forungi wrote:Kuku wtf all this talk about being good at pvp and you use the circles to show attack range, such noob.

lolol

shes really bad at combat, the only way she ever got kills is using wing-a-rang and then surrounding people with 4-5 players thats not really skills ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Forungi wrote:Kuku wtf all this talk about being good at pvp and you use the circles to show attack range, such noob.

if you look at the first picture it looks like she has backup just off screen as well. you know, like usual :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Darwoth wrote:

if you look at the first picture it looks like she has backup just off screen as well. you know, like usual :lol: :lol: :lol:

kuku should write a guide on "how to embarass yourself"...

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Darwoth wrote:the snake king knows many ways to kill people that you are completely unfamiliar with

gorniksam

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Darwoth wrote:

it was some dead body which lay there
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill