The Summoning of the Serpent King

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: The Summoning of the Serpent King

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:32 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:the snake king knows many ways to kill people that you are completely unfamiliar with

i guess ill have to break out a few more when i am feeling bored and decide to log in for twenty minutes to kill another family value package of your characters.

gorniksam wrote:it was some dead body which lay there

i see, i do not play with cheap **** clients, radius circles, auto locators, bots or player alarms like yourself and your army of white knights so if so my mistake. i guess the 3 - 5 slobbering cannon fodder were located on the providence claim still a few tiles farther out.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:the snake king knows many ways to kill people that you are completely unfamiliar with

i guess ill have to break out a few more when i am feeling bored and decide to log in for twenty minutes to kill another family value package of your characters.

gorniksam wrote:it was some dead body which lay there

i see, i do not play with cheap **** clients, radius circles, auto locators, bots or player alarms like yourself and your army of white knights so if so my mistake. i guess the 3 - 5 slobbering cannon fodder were located on the providence claim still a few tiles farther out.

You know its true.
When is the last time you only saw one cockroach?
ZoddAlmighty

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:36 pm

gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:46 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:You know its true.
When is the last time you only saw one cockroach?

the last time i encountered kuku by herself was about 14 months ago when i convinced her i was a newb, stole her friends canoe and she chased me off claim then proceeded to dirtnap on her "lover" character 5 minutes later (which was the second time i killed that character, there has been a third to tbc since)

i have not encountered her in less than a group of three once since then and 80% of the time there are 5 or more. it really is absurd how even with a few dozen players active on the server this circlejerk squad still continuously reforms itself to ensure that they always make up 2/3 of the playerbase :lol:
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Kukuroaches invade salem >(
ZoddAlmighty

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Darwoth wrote:the last time i encountered kuku by herself was about 14 months ago when i convinced her i was a newb, stole her friends canoe and she chased me off claim then proceeded to dirtnap on her "lover" character 5 minutes later (which was the second time i killed that character, there has been a third to tbc since)

gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm

i can not see any of the images you are posting and i am tired of reading the forums from my phone, i understand that much like a dog (except far slower) that you learn by repetition and being told the same basic thing several thousand times but i do not feel like putting a collar around your neck and threatening you with a rolled up newspaper until you use imgur or one of the other image/gif sites that is not a piece of **** that tries to run 200 trashware scripts.

if you are specifically trying to banter with ME then you should probably post stuff i can see.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:46 pm

Time for new Work Darwoth ¦]

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:24 am

not enough new copies of cheenas "tale of the snake king" book have been sold yet, i told her one day her book would sell a thousand copies, perhaps when it does she shall return to sing songs about the snake king again. but until then i am drawing my tard slaughtering powers from how many cheena books are sold in game, the more cheena books are sold the bigger the bite.

for example, if i log in tomorrow and there are 75 new cheena books sold someone is likely to be killed, 200 a town may be destroyed. 1000 i bet kuku's main would just fall over dead in game immediately.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:01 am

Darwoth wrote:i bet kuku's main would just fall over dead in game immediately.

i will suicide her when i will get pregnat with heffernan and will let you to scalp her
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill