Antifa

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Antifa

Postby mentalyll » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Trenial wrote:I remember election day. Here in the heart of Ohio. Calling us a battleground. I looked around, everywhere you went, honks and cheers, and shouts, and American flags. I thought to myself, if this is a battleground, the left is going to get slaughtered tonight. Nobody could honestly be this deceived, where were they getting their projections? And later that day I went to the ballot box, and did my duty. Here with the press of my finger on a screen, your PC, your suppression, your fear tactics have no effect. And then the results came in, and the silent majority spoke.

lol u fukn nazi whitey, lmaofam we be bustin' whitey heads over here, fug'n white devil racstists!!1
here be da tru saviorr :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :?:
mentalyll

Postby Heffernan » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:05 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4wuSpC6f6

The investigation determined that U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took part in the violence
There was also evidence that three key leaders of an Oakland group met in Hamburg with a leader of the Al-Qaeda
The foreign terrorists were helping them acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb-making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Heffernan wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html#ixzz4wuSpC6f6

The investigation determined that U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took part in the violence
There was also evidence that three key leaders of an Oakland group met in Hamburg with a leader of the Al-Qaeda
The foreign terrorists were helping them acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb-making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses

not remotely surprising, history moves in cycles since the dawn of time.

we are now reverting to the 60s and 70s when moron leftist pieces of **** championed communism, calling everyone that disagreed with them "racists" and so on while stomping their feet like adult children, then they had a few leftist ***** draftees returning from vietnam teach them how to blow things up. result was years of them doing **** like burning down thousands of acres by setting forest fires to protest logging, murdering police officers, trying to blow up oil refineries, dropping bombs from their stolen cessnas on meat producing facilities and so on. liberal psychosis is on the rise and it will absolutely result in armed conflict of one variety or other at some point in this countrys future because just like the muslims they are slurping up with (which is a hilarious view of their hypocrisy) the left can not tolerate anyone that does not subscribe to the idea that they they get to tell you how to live your life which is what they endlessly try to do. this has been the story of communism since its inception and that is all a leftist is. a communist. once they become the majority it is the same story every time. line the other side up against the wall and shoot them all or ship them off to the gulag for "reeducation"

what the radical left does not understand due to living in a fantasy world of echo chamber campus culture is that this is a fight they will not win here and do not want, and they will not come to that conclusion until after they already set the ball in motion and anarchy reigns, i have been shooting since i was like 7, with my ****** vision and no glasses/contacts i can still hit paper plates all day long at 300 - 350 yards with open sites on any of my military rifles, throw an optic on and any threat in range of the weapon is dead where it stands. i have also trained my wife and she is easily as competent as any newb marine out of bootcamp. i am only a slightly above average shot among the circle of folks i know, i do not compete and do not do nearly as much shooting as i once did. but yeah, pretty sure darwat or pretty much ANYONE he knows in a defensible position could take on an entire platoon of antifa jackasses and end up killing all of them before they could say it is trumps fault.

there are three heads of the hydra that seeks to destroy freedom, they are: islam (i will enslave you through violence and fear), christianity (i will enslave you through guilt and fear) and communism (i will enslave you through guilt and violence)

edit: it is going to be the ultimate irony WHEN (not if) north korea advances its program to hit the west coast and lobs a low yield nuke or two at los angeles and the bay area killing millions of full blown communists that agree with them :lol:
Darwoth

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill