Antifa

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Antifa

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Those people aren't antifa.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:21 pm

they look way more dangerous than antifa
Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:32 am

It's due time we start a REAL antifascist group, and bring the fight to these fascist antifa.
Forungi

Postby Heffernan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... mNz2jGzsDA

UNDERCOVER IN ANTIFA: Their Tactics and Media Support Exposed!
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:59 am

Yeah, I saw that a few days ago. Crazy that this had to be done by a comedy show.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:02 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Yeah, I saw that a few days ago. Crazy that this had to be done by a comedy show.

They are planning a huge larping session on Nov. 4. Everyone should be care in case lefties start shooting.....again.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:36 pm

So why doesn't the media want the story?
Surely most people would wanna see a story that bashes antifa and SJW's for once instead of promoting them, or do most americans support this ****?
muricans pls explain
Rifmaster

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Rifmaster wrote:So why doesn't the media want the story?
Surely most people would wanna see a story that bashes antifa and SJW's for once instead of promoting them, or do most americans support this ****?
muricans pls explain

A vast majority of the media is funded and recruited by the left to ignore actual news and push out fake news.

Most Americans don't support this ***** at all. You only hear from the left because they scream the loudest. See trump winning for a example on how the majority of Americans feel. The silent majority is real.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:49 am

Rifmaster wrote:So why doesn't the media want the story?
muricans pls explain

the media has been controlled by the left since there was a media because it is a profession they chase and naturally gravitate to. spreading lies through a media pulpit or the "(re)education" field are among the top career paths that a leftist will seek out as it is deeply rooted in their communist doctrine. much like the annoying jehovahs witness that knocks on your door every weekend they are consumed with the need to spread their view. that is why things that do not support the narrative are ignored. this includes internet giants such as yahoo and google that endlessly publish or link liberal propaganda and tweak their search engines to suppress things they do not like while elevating those that they do.
Darwoth

Postby Trenial » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:19 pm

I remember election day. Here in the heart of Ohio. Calling us a battleground. I looked around, everywhere you went, honks and cheers, and shouts, and American flags. I thought to myself, if this is a battleground, the left is going to get slaughtered tonight. Nobody could honestly be this deceived, where were they getting their projections? And later that day I went to the ballot box, and did my duty. Here with the press of my finger on a screen, your PC, your suppression, your fear tactics have no effect. And then the results came in, and the silent majority spoke.

jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill