Antifa

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Antifa

Postby Shadow86 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Did you guys check out the antifa handbook that was leaked? There is some terrible things in there...
Shadow86

Re: Antifa

Postby Father Latour » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Shadow86 wrote:leaked

You misspelled "published". You can find it in bookstores.
Father Latour
Customer

Postby Shadow86 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Father Latour wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:leaked

You misspelled "published". You can find it in bookstores.

They published it in under two weeks? Damn, I guess the radio talk shows are behind on the events as of last.
Shadow86

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:32 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Did you guys check out the antifa handbook that was leaked? There is some terrible things in there...

No idea but link away.

There have also been a few alt-left so called professors who have publish commie propaganda.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:50 pm

Dallane wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:Did you guys check out the antifa handbook that was leaked? There is some terrible things in there...

No idea but link away.

There have also been a few alt-left so called professors who have publish commie propaganda.

Ugh, 'alt-left' is a bad name for antifa and the extreme left. I understand Trump using the term wanting to show the similarities between the behaviors of the 'alt-right' and antifa at the time, but it's just too misleading. Alt-right are called that because they are an alternative to the right wing. They are an overall leftist group who don't want to associate with the left anymore, and are trying to legitimize themselves through calling themselves alt-right and trying to associate themselves with the main group of conservatives, but they are not part of the right, and they are not someone we even WANT to be part of the right. Antifa, on the other hand, is NOT an alternative left group. They are firmly part of the main left, if a bit more extreme than some, and are being widely supported by the mainstream left. Calling THEM alt-left actually helps separate them from the left and that's a bad thing as it makes the entire rest of the left look less guilty of supporting these fascists than they actually are.

Edit: On a lighter note, karma: http://www.dailywire.com/news/20140/top ... acob-airey
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Shadow86 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:26 pm

I understood they wish to eliminate the white male by offering up ample birth control and making abortion available to white women who are middle class.... Rumors tho, I heard this on a Conservative Talk Radio...
Shadow86

Postby DarkNacht » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:38 pm

The mainstream left is not nearly on the same level as a bunch of violent anarcho-communists. Several of the alt-left groups even protested Obama's election. The right looking at antifa and thinking they are mainstream left is no different than the left looking at neo-nazis and thinking they are mainstream right and this has created many of the problems in politics we currently have. Most people see anyone on the opposing side as an exaggerated caricature making comprise impossible and making anyone on their side of center, no matter how extreme or corrupt, look reasonable by comparison.
DarkNacht

Postby Shadow86 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:24 pm

DarkNacht wrote:The mainstream left is not nearly on the same level as a bunch of violent anarcho-communists. Several of the alt-left groups even protested Obama's election. The right looking at antifa and thinking they are mainstream left is no different than the left looking at neo-nazis and thinking they are mainstream right and this has created many of the problems in politics we currently have. Most people see anyone on the opposing side as an exaggerated caricature making comprise impossible and making anyone on their side of center, no matter how extreme or corrupt, look reasonable by comparison.

I don't think teens and young adults, well most of them anyway have the capacity to reason or compare. They would much rather live in their self made prophesy...At least that is the jist I get from my fellow young Americans.
Shadow86

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:37 am

Shadow86 wrote:I don't think teens and young adults, well most of them anyway have the capacity to reason or compare. They would much rather live in their self made prophesy...At least that is the jist I get from my fellow young Americans.
That is true about all populations and age groups.
DarkNacht

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:46 am

DarkNacht wrote:The mainstream left is not nearly on the same level as a bunch of violent anarcho-communists. Several of the alt-left groups even protested Obama's election. The right looking at antifa and thinking they are mainstream left is no different than the left looking at neo-nazis and thinking they are mainstream right and this has created many of the problems in politics we currently have. Most people see anyone on the opposing side as an exaggerated caricature making comprise impossible and making anyone on their side of center, no matter how extreme or corrupt, look reasonable by comparison.

Then I wonder why so many mainstream leftists, especially those in the media, are either supporting the actions of antifa directly by what they say, or supporting them more indirectly by just reporting them as 'protesters' and such? Trying to downplay just how extreme they are? And the views of antifa aren't as extreme as you seem to think in the sense that there ARE a lot of mainstream leftists who might not be actively getting violent, but they definitely have the same ideas. I had someone I thought was a fairly moderate left winger call me a Nazi on Facebook and THEN go on a tirade the other day just because I said I thought it was wrong for people to form a mob and tear down a confederate statue, that it should be done legally through a vote by the local populace who are paying taxes on said monuments. And I thought "We shouldn't mob, we can vote" was a fairly middle of the road opinion, politically.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Next

Return to City upon a Hill