Antifa

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Antifa

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:35 pm

depends which part of america more than anything else, a great swath of this country and urban areas in particular is hopelessly infected with one brand of ******** or another with no interest in being an american.
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:12 am

Yeah, but he's mostly right. The ***** are still in the minority, they're just so vocal about it, it's hard to remember that sometimes.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:12 am

I think darwoth is right
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:03 am

gorniksam wrote:I think darwoth is right

this is indeed the secret key to solving literally all of the worlds problems, unfortunately most are to blind to see that until afterward.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:26 pm

kuku finally bowing down to the allmighty Darwoth and accepting him as her King?
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:27 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Yeah, but he's mostly right. The ***** are still in the minority, they're just so vocal about it, it's hard to remember that sometimes.

i agree with you for sure at the moment, the problem is that with the rise of the echo chambers created by the "safe spaces" generation that vocal minority is now more akin to a growing cult than a fringe element of the left and since they are so vocal without an equally vocal opposition they are adding to their cult from the normal left every day. thanks to the entitlement generation, the retarded "need" for young 20 somethings to always have a "cause" of some kind and the endless wave of media lies and encouragement of their actions. this country will eventually split into 3 - 7 different countries, there are to many radically opposite ideologies in it now on every facet. to many religions, to many opposing political groups (which might as well be a religion for a hardcore commie), one groups general sense of moral decency is often radically opposite of anothers and so on.

thanks to the inner cities being destroyed by the democrat social programs hooking blacks on drugs and handouts and now numerous generations of illegal immigrants having a blind eye turned to them while their parents, themselves and now their kids are growing up on **** like wic and food stamps (and if your one of those people hey, i get it not your fault i grew up poorer than dirt as well but we never used that **** and i was born here and part of someone like me paid for your ***** ass) and now huge pockets of muslims infesting the previously dead cities in the great lakes area that think they are entitled to everything anyway including every random womans crotch they happen to gaze upon and then entire sections of the midwest being a barren mad max wasteland of white trash methheads and opiate abusers we now have a situation where about 47% of the people in this country think they are entitled to the labors and wealth of the other half that did not do the stupid moron **** they decided to like go 100 grand into debt and waste a half decade of their life on a liberal arts degree that results in no job.

and that does not even scratch the surface of why many of these groups are no longer able to agree to disagree but now think they are entitled to tell everyone else what they can do, say or how much money they are allowed to have. yep a **** soup is brewing and when it is done the whole world will be totally *****. if the left ever does accomplish their agenda here it will lead to eventually destroying the country as we know it and the resulting instability both militarily as wars pop up everywhere around the world (and potentially locally) and economically as everything tanks and trade is interrupted it will result in the deaths of hundreds of millions if not several billion around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSgxlItuaSo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzuSVxuGW64
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Heffernan wrote:

kuku finally bowing down to the allmighty Darwoth and accepting him as her King?

of course, you dont wanted be my King, so
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:04 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

of course, you dont wanted be my King, so

if you bring me a basket full of sandwiches surrounding taipions main character scalp i will consider your proposal. otherwise you are not truly worthy of being the darqueen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCADpxXn4Yo
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Darwoth wrote:if you bring me a basket full of sandwiches surrounding taipions main character scalp i will consider your proposal. otherwise you are not truly worthy of being the darqueen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCADpxXn4Yo

Not yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQM0klOXck8
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 am

Smile Darwoth, SMILE

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill