The Church Of Jorb™

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: The Church Of Jorb™

Postby Mushibag » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:53 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:I believe it is obvious that The Great Spirit Jorb will respond better to 100 sacrifices @ his mountain than a silly church he cares not to implement.

This is BLASPHEMY!! Sacrificing 100 alts is like sacrificing 100 cockroaches... Your heresy shall NOT go unpunished!!

Pras Jorb!!!
Mushibag

Postby colesie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Pras!!!
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby darnokpl » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Hmm there were few threads in HoB with "church" in topic and they all went to different section...
I wonder how much time takes for this one to join them :)

Hail for the Devs... both of them :D
darnokpl

Postby Ornery » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm

There are none before the Oddgod.
<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby colesie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Jorb will smite the nonbelievers and Red Devils and give us the strength to pick ourselves up and become better through change. It is his way.
Beep Boop Bop
colesie

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:48 pm

While watching you Filthy Squatters preach to The Great Spirit in your silly cultural ways I LOL'd. Thank you. I cannot take it anymore though and even though this is not the lands of the HELP! thread you clearly need it here.

You see our Tribe is the only peoples on this server who were created solely in Jorb's image. If you wish to truly summon The Great Spirit you must do things like this.

OH GREAT SPIRIT, SPAWNER OF SNAKES, RIDER OF HORSES, WEARER OF ARMOR. Blessed be thy name. We thank you for the small things that the Filthy Squatters take for granted. We thank you for the lag spike albiet large or small, we understand our sins and know that we deserved it. We thank you for the clay pit, easing our pain of the clay trough and confusing us as to fresh digging upon our journeys. We thank you for our capes and we will indeed wear them like the "*****" you proclaim. But most of all Great Spirit we thank you for our Earthworms. May the Earthworm continue to represent the body of your only son, Chief PeePooKaKa, who each week continues to die for our sins. With that we present to you a tribute worthy of your presence and not just the jabbering of those who have posted before me. May it please you more than silly half-completed mountains.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby colesie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Damn Reds, you're no closer to Jorb than you are to the Sun. Let the true messengers of the word of Jorb do the work here you false prophet.
Beep Boop Bop
colesie

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Chief PeePooKaKa 4:17-19
This I say therefore, and testify in the Earthworm, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of Jorb through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Please spare these people Great Spirit Jorb. I believe they mean not to blasphemy your name but simply lack the wisdom and gift of your heavenly touch. Allow me your skills of teleportation so that I may spread your word more rapidly.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill