Are all Americans retarded?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Are all Americans retarded?

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:06 am

belgear wrote:I wonder if Jennifer Lawrence actually believes in mother nature and that it is her wrath and our punishment? Because those "christian leaders" definitely believe the tripe they spout.

she probably does and when an earthquake drops half of california into the pacific one day there will be a variety of folks saying similar **** in reverse. but to the broader underlying sentiment of "christians are dumb" allow me to preface by stating that i am far from a "religious" fellow myself. yet atheism is also a religion, and is equally as stupid and "unprovable" as judaism, catholicism, christianity and islam. all are oppressive fear based belief systems designed to control people and steer them into a given direction.

the true answer to eternity is found within a combination of science, psychology, physics and spirituality. there are indeed many "gods" and it is not terribly difficult to connect to them, they are not "invisible people in the sky" the way sarcastic ***** like to prattle on about either, that is simply how the human mind typically perceived them as that is what we know/understand just as if you stare at a pile of dirt long enough eventually your mind will form a familiar image out of it. thus it is with human ideals and depictions that they have been recorded through the ages and as social norms shift and old ideas (like not being a communist) become "dumb" to the subsequent generations in a region they disavow the old belief system and create a new one based around what they like, and then eventually it happens again.

does not really work that way though, they are more similar to a radio station frequency or a certain colored fog of energy. some are benevolent, some are not, some are neutral. none are either "bad" or "good" as that is again a human definition, each has their purpose. there is no heaven and there is no hell. however there is indeed a collective mental/astral plane roughly similar to what is taught in buddhist and hindu faiths which is where the mind "can" release to both after death and during deep trance/hypnosis/coma/sleep. this is what causes various psychic phenomena, why some places are "haunted" (a lot of energy was spent, and it will stain an area similar to paint), why twins often "feel" the other one, why sometimes you get the "someone is staring at me" feeling, why certain types of plants will all go to "sleep" and release an odor at the exact same time in unison in a patch of forest despite being undisturbed and so on.

a radical lefty antifa and a goose stepping neo nazi are both being influenced by the same force, they are just interpreting that force in a way that is convenient to them and agrees with their pre existing belief sets. ultimately that particular "god" does not give a ***** about either sides politics or moral values just like i do not give a ***** about which queen takes control of a beehive or anthill, it simply wants conflict.

a fish spends its whole life swimming in the water completely unaware of the world that exists outside of it, right up until it bites something with a hook in it and gets yanked out of the water. a deer in the woods does not know that the moon is an actual rock you could fly a spaceship to and not very long ago neither did we.

however a theological discussion is somewhat out of the scope of this thread and could get quite lengthy/time wasting so i will leave it at that, take whichever direction you like on the issue, after all that is one of the core tenets of being merican. but yeah bruh just think of the last 20,000 years or so and all them stupid retards that managed to do **** we still can not figure out how to do that we are all soooo much smarter, better and more sophisticated than building all those temples, pyramids, cathedrals and **** in reverance of "something". look at all that time they wasted for nothing! lolz what newbs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
Darwoth

Postby belgear » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:32 am

I scoff at their believing they know the will of whatever else may be out there, not at the idea of something else being out there
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:38 am

belgear wrote:I scoff at their believing they know the will of whatever else may be out there, not at the idea of something else being out there

then we agree on more than we disagree sir.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:12 pm

you know... i LOVE American but this is funny, its the most ***** up, but also most American thing you can imagine

Pasco County Sheriff Office reacted to a Started Facebook Group of 80.000 people wanting to "Shoot" Hurricane "Irma" away with Weapons...

https://www.facebook.com/events/126766931320280
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:18 pm

If they shoot into the counter spin then it SHOULD stall the hurricane and possible turn it back. Thats ***** science dude. What kind of eurotrash education did you get over there at the mosque?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it is extremely common in the hurricane states for people to have a "hurricane party" if they are not evacuating, this usually consists of a house full of dudes and their girlfriends getting ***** and grilling burgers in knee deep water. sometimes everyone brings their guns in case the storm is worse than expected or potential looters or the house they are at has some.

anyway yeah, retards getting ***** and shooting at hurricanes is pretty common among my fellow countrymen :lol: :lol: :lol:

at least they are being merican about it instead of writing news articles whining about why the hurricane wont negotiate with them or something. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0
Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:47 am

Darwoth wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

it is extremely common in the hurricane states for people to have a "hurricane party" if they are not evacuating, this usually consists of a house full of dudes and their girlfriends getting ***** and grilling burgers in knee deep water. sometimes everyone brings their guns in case the storm is worse than expected or potential looters or the house they are at has some.

anyway yeah, retards getting ***** and shooting at hurricanes is pretty common among my fellow countrymen :lol: :lol: :lol:

at least they are being merican about it instead of writing news articles whining about why the hurricane wont negotiate with them or something. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0

This sounds like a great time, just stock up and party through the storm. Legit.
Forungi

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill