Are all Americans retarded?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Are all Americans retarded?

Postby Lazun123 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:53 pm

GroovyDog wrote:So, basically you are working security at Walmart?

Lmao! Way to show how little you really know, you should show more respect to your protectors. America has a strong work ethic, which is why even our poor live in luxury. We don't take 3 month vacations and 2 hour lunchs. We're busy building the world out of its slums and protecting your pitiful country. I wonder, what are you gonna do Groovy when Russia dose the same **** to you, that it did to the Ukraine? Are you going to beg us for aid?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby GroovyDog » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:31 am

HAHAHA Well you really helped out in Ukraine. It is a fantastic example of how America polices the world. USA hasn't won a single significant conflict in over 60 years, that is if you count WWII as a win considering that by the time the US joined the western front, the war was practically over and the soviets were steam rolling their way towards Berlin. Let's see:

Korean war - stalemate resulting in a never-ending armistice, and .... a bad boy with nuclear weapons LOLWUT?
invasion of Cuba (remember that?) - defeat
Vietnam - Defeat
Gulf war - I give you that
Somalia - defeat
Bosnia & Kosovo - you sure bombed the **** out of EVERYBODY, people in the Balkans just love Americans
Afghanistan - defeat
Iraq - Defeat

Sure you have reinstated some pro US puppets here and there, captured Panama, killed some commies in South America and Africa. But mostly just killed the people who lived there and nobody feels like the USA protected their livelihood, right or safety there.

As for my snide comment, I just wanted to see where this contempt for higher education comes from. Do you honestly think that every liberal or "commie" is a graduate of gender-studies or holds a theater degree? HAHA Yes, the only people that see problems are the ones who got into debt pursuing something that, in your eyes, is idiotic - no wonder they complain! In fact this is a symptom of only two things: contempt for higher education in general and a new way to present **** and other "degenerates" as idiots and economically non-viable. What about history, art, philosophy, social science, marine biology? Pretty useless ***** **** eh?

I understand that you feel all that **** is grand waste of time, and you can hack life much better without the insane student debt. But that's the thing, student debt at American standards IS insane. Don't you think? I also don't see anything glamorous in working 50 hour weeks. Would you work 50 hour weeks if you could make the same money in 40? or 30? You know some people in Japan sleep at work, and don't leave their job until the boss does. Sometimes the boss leaves at 11. Sometimes they don't even go home. Is that productive?

If you are working 50 hour weeks then a) someone is ***** you i.e. paying you too little b) if your job requires focus (you're a doctor or a crane operator) then you are putting peoples lives at risk

HAHAHA "we have good work ethic in America" - like you think you are the most productive people in the workd? Why are you trillions of dollars in debt then?
GroovyDog

Postby GroovyDog » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:40 am

To answer your questions:
1) Russians will not come to where I live
2) If they do I will
a) Lear Russian
b) I guess we will buy crude oil from them now instead of some US -sub (whuch, by the way is the prime reason why the US attempts to economically separate Europe and Russia
c) I will thank god that the Americans didn't bomb the **** out of the country while claiming they are trying to restore "democracy" something that by the way I don't think exists in america anymore, do you think it's normal to have husband and wife both run for president? Or both sons of a past president? Sounds like dynastic oligarchy, and people are so out of it they don't even blink a ***** eye HAHA how can you even claim to guard democracy when you don't have a democratic government
GroovyDog

Postby belgear » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:27 am

It's a republic.
belgear
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:33 am

GroovyDog wrote:
If you are working 50 hour weeks then a) someone is ***** you i.e. paying you too little b) if your job requires focus (you're a doctor or a crane operator) then you are putting peoples lives at risk

HAHAHA "we have good work ethic in America" - like you think you are the most productive people in the workd? Why are you trillions of dollars in debt then?

This is how I know you are living off the governement or your parents and have no clue how the world works.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby GroovyDog » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Do you realize that there are places in the world where people do work 30 hour weeks making a good living? I personally have nothing at all against working overtime, but it seems that the idea is simply unpalatable. I have to say that you are wrong about me, I am doing neither.

But please enlighten me. You really think that working a 50-60 hour weeks is something that people should be doing? Unless they absolutely love their job.
GroovyDog

Postby GroovyDog » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:50 am

In fact, the trend is working 4 days a week 36 hours. Does that sound believable?
GroovyDog

Postby Dallane » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:53 am

GroovyDog wrote:In fact, the trend is working 4 days a week 36 hours. Does that sound believable?

I work 3 days on 4 days off 4 days on 3 days off. It's a sweet ass deal. I've also worked 4 10s on previous jobs. I've had a bunch of different scheds depending on the job and manning. Not everyone in the US works a straight 40 hours.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:52 am

GroovyDog wrote:HAHAHA Well you really helped out in Ukraine. It is a fantastic example of how America polices the world. USA hasn't won a single significant conflict in over 60 years, that is if you count WWII as a win considering that by the time the US joined the western front, the war was practically over and the soviets were steam rolling their way towards Berlin. Let's see:

Korean war - stalemate resulting in a never-ending armistice, and .... a bad boy with nuclear weapons LOLWUT?
invasion of Cuba (remember that?) - defeat
Vietnam - Defeat
Gulf war - I give you that
Somalia - defeat
Bosnia & Kosovo - you sure bombed the **** out of EVERYBODY, people in the Balkans just love Americans
Afghanistan - defeat
Iraq - Defeat

Sure you have reinstated some pro US puppets here and there, captured Panama, killed some commies in South America and Africa. But mostly just killed the people who lived there and nobody feels like the USA protected their livelihood, right or safety there.

As for my snide comment, I just wanted to see where this contempt for higher education comes from. Do you honestly think that every liberal or "commie" is a graduate of gender-studies or holds a theater degree? HAHA Yes, the only people that see problems are the ones who got into debt pursuing something that, in your eyes, is idiotic - no wonder they complain! In fact this is a symptom of only two things: contempt for higher education in general and a new way to present **** and other "degenerates" as idiots and economically non-viable. What about history, art, philosophy, social science, marine biology? Pretty useless ***** **** eh?

I understand that you feel all that **** is grand waste of time, and you can hack life much better without the insane student debt. But that's the thing, student debt at American standards IS insane. Don't you think? I also don't see anything glamorous in working 50 hour weeks. Would you work 50 hour weeks if you could make the same money in 40? or 30? You know some people in Japan sleep at work, and don't leave their job until the boss does. Sometimes the boss leaves at 11. Sometimes they don't even go home. Is that productive?

So are you trying to say the US involvement didn't lead to the allied forces to victory in WW2??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If you are also talking about the conflicts during the cold war, the purpose of those wars was to stop the spread of communism and the expanse of the USSR, which if i remember correctly collapsed lmao so yeah i'ed count that as a win. Somalia wasn't a war, it was the US being the world police again and keeping them from killing each other and stealing aid. So they kept the US from ruining their own country....good job? ¦] ¦] Both Afghan and Iraq's government were wiped out, i believe Saddam army fell in under a month, so yeah we kicked the **** out of them. If your talking about bringing civilization to savages, again cant help people who are to stupid to help themselves. Kinda like you and your country, to stupid to realize who keeps you safe at night. Even if you are to stupid or ungrateful, still your welcome, and i take pride that my nation and its people take the high road so fat little ingrates like you reap the privileges.

When a person invests 200k into a field that will 99% never ever pay back what its worth, me coming from a Sales and Finance career, just reeks of stupidity and lack for forethought. Gender studies is idiotic, it contributes nothing to society. It only fuels the ever growing problem of identity politics, virtue signaling and victim-hood. History is great, we can learn from others mistakes and prevent more losses due to others stupidity. For example the US through history learned that you Euros cant stop murdering each other and the rest of the world, so we created the UN to keep you simpletons from dragging us into another world conflict. Philosophy is worthless, to the point its the butt if every college joke. Social science is fine, great for figuring out how to creat better products and market them better to people. MB also serves a purpose as the ocean is a recourse. So again to make it clear, gender studies is almost as stupid of a field to study as philosophy.

If the government would stop giving sub-prime loans to ***** heads studying bull **** degrees like gender studies then defaulting our costs would not be as high. True fields of study are the way to our future and should be more accessible to Americans. "Would you work 50 hour weeks if you could make the same money in 40? or 30?" That statement is why America will always be at the top and dominate over you. You think about working less, I'm thinking of working more to make even more money. Make the same in 30hours sure, then i would work another 20 and make even more, I am not a wage slave I get paid based on what i produce which i love. I get paid based on my work ethic, which is how it should be. Dal is right, your statement truly shows how you either leech off the government or leech off your parents. Your ungrateful tone over your protectors and entitlement suggests you are still a child.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Forungi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 am

I'm not American and I work 50 hours per week minimum so plz get out of here.

You gotta put in the work if you want to be something.
Forungi

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill