Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Dallane » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Taipion wrote:It would be ridiculous, and few if any would do that (hand in a copy of their ID), but it is not technically impossible. :D


Photoshop
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Dallane wrote:
Taipion wrote:It would be ridiculous, and few if any would do that (hand in a copy of their ID), but it is not technically impossible. :D


Photoshop


Yeah, if a game required me to send in a photocopy of my passport, I would TOTALLY still play it.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3683
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Dallane » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:14 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Taipion wrote:It would be ridiculous, and few if any would do that (hand in a copy of their ID), but it is not technically impossible. :D


Photoshop


Yeah, if a game required me to send in a photocopy of my passport, It would TOTALLY still play it.


Whats sad is a big number of people would do it. I wonder how many actually would.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby riolic » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Back before BDO had it's global launch I paid about 30$ USD for a national ID (South korea) number to register an account and be able to log in and play on KR servers. So, even that is little barrier assuming the game is in high enough demand/intrest.
riolic
Customer
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 am

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Dallane » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:15 pm

riolic wrote:Back before BDO had it's global launch I paid about 30$ USD for a national ID (South korea) number to register an account and be able to log in and play on KR servers. So, even that is little barrier assuming the game is in high enough demand/intrest.


Thats insane lol
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14507
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby GroovyDog » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:10 am

All of those things are not such a big problem as you make it out to be. You can tell that it's a VPN. There would also be no problem with multiple addresses or people traveling as the issue is not multiple IPs logging into a single account, but a single IP logging into multiple accounts.

No, nobody's alt touched me in the no-no place .... yet.
GroovyDog
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby belgear » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:32 am

Reviresco wrote:We'd all have to livestream with our titties pushed up.

This is a new requirement for you to play anyway
Get to it :twisted:
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:14 am

i love it when retards with HOURS of gameplay experience that have been around for DAYS introduce themselves via ***** about things they have no concept of in their zeal to marp the game into another circlejerk themepark pile of ****.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby GroovyDog » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:17 am

HAHAHA are you talking about me?
GroovyDog
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby gorniksam » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:19 am

Shut up Darwoth
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests