Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby GroovyDog » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Can you imagine what sort of a game Salem would be without Alts?
GroovyDog
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Qiresea » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:44 pm

no
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Reviresco » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Not even a key alt? Madness.

Edit: Mary pls
User avatar
Reviresco
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Reviresco wrote:Not even a key alt? Madness.

Edit: Mary pls

Sucks to be you Revi, you are on Marrys bad side now.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Qiresea » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:53 pm

but i can very well imagine what game salem would be without people making pointless suggestions and posting crap on the forum. if that counts.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Image
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Taipion » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Reviresco wrote:Not even a key alt? Madness.

Edit: Mary pls


Not even key alts => need to have friends, and make sure not all die at once! :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Reviresco » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:02 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Reviresco wrote:Not even a key alt? Madness.

Edit: Mary pls

Sucks to be you Revi, you are on Marrys bad side now.


Now? She must have more than one, then. :lol:
User avatar
Reviresco
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Messyng » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Can you imagine a hand without fingers?

What sort of things could you do with a stub?
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
User avatar
Messyng
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Reviresco wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Reviresco wrote:Not even a key alt? Madness.

Edit: Mary pls

Sucks to be you Revi, you are on Marrys bad side now.


Now? She must have more than one, then. :lol:

Mary has a good side as well.
Though, it would be nice if she showed it actually >D
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Reviresco » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:18 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Mary has a good side as well.
Though, it would be nice if she showed it actually >D



Want to make a new town together after Mary destroys our current ones? :b
User avatar
Reviresco
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Next

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests