Are We All Fat?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Are We All Fat?

Postby joshnpk » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Are all of our characters in game obese? The reason I ask is I was thinking that due to the fact that the way we all "level up" is by gluttoning does that mean that the higher humours our characters have the wider their waistline is? For instance is a 5-50 humour character someone of average build, 50-150 bit of a chubster, 150-500 needs to lay off the pies, 500-1000 obese and a 1000+ your average American? ¦]
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Re: Are We All Fat?

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:42 pm

joshnpk wrote:1000+ your average American?

Well since we are all not muslim you could say that there are no europeans in the game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:04 am

the 1000 stat american characters are just normal with high protein diets, all the other characters are scrawny commies that have no money for food and no motivation to grow/make any since someone will just come take it all anyway and tell them are causing world hunger and poverty by growing a tomato.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:09 am

Darwoth wrote:the 1000 stat american characters are just normal with high protein diets, all the other characters are scrawny commies that have no money for food and no motivation to grow/make any since someone will just come take it all anyway and tell them are causing world hunger and poverty by growing a tomato.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:33 am

Dallane wrote:

what a spectacular sight to behold!

i would also like to remind everyone that for 5 or 6 years now salem has been dominated by small pockets of american greatness in spite of the vast majority of players being filthy zergy non americans.
Darwoth

Postby joshnpk » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Dallane wrote:
Darwoth wrote:the 1000 stat american characters are just normal with high protein diets, all the other characters are scrawny commies that have no money for food and no motivation to grow/make any since someone will just come take it all anyway and tell them are causing world hunger and poverty by growing a tomato.

Hahaha that's a good way to look at it.
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Postby Forungi » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:27 pm

I wish there was some freedom to inhale over here :cry:
Forungi

Postby Darwoth » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:54 am

fear not my freedom yearning yet deprived fellow merican in spirit, one day ye shall be able to traverse the seas of discord and settle in the promised land or mayhaps you will be a part of the next generation that restores your homeland, attitudes the world over are changing and quickly be a part of that process and eventually the ferocious eagle of americanism shall shriek annihilation against the commie hordes for you as well.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:57 am

Darwoth wrote:fear not my freedom yearning yet deprived fellow merican in spirit, one day ye shall be able to traverse the seas of discord and settle in the promised land or mayhaps you will be a part of the next generation that restores your homeland, attitudes the world over are changing and quickly be a part of that process and eventually the ferocious eagle of americanism shall shriek annihilation against the commie hoards for you as well.

MAGA! DOWN WITH GLOBALIST COMMIE SCUM. GET YOUR SUPER MALE VITALITY TODAY WE ALSO GOT A GREAT DEAL ON CAVEMAN MADE WITH BONEEEE BROTH AND CHAGGA MUSHROOMS.

BILL CLITON IS A RAPIST
INFORWARS.COM

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:59 am

oh man i hope alex jones is the next president after trumps second term!

maybe millenial millie can be his conway :lol:
Darwoth

Next

Return to City upon a Hill