Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Darwoth
52
64%
Kuku
7
9%
Valten21
22
27%
 
Total votes : 81

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:11 pm

because everyone knows 50% to 90% of pvp in any game is talking **** on the forums.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby Forungi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:56 pm

Wow not even close.
Forungi
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby er-queent8r » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Why is this even a question?
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
User avatar
er-queent8r
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 am
Location: In the LOO

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby Darwoth » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:06 pm

given that this poll is now official i believe my forum title should be "pvp god of salem" and that marp should create a new blood soaked halo hat in my honor
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby gorniksam » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:57 pm

Darwoth wrote:given that this poll is now official i believe my forum title should be "pvp god of salem" and that marp should create a new blood soaked halo hat in my honor

Lets fight 1vs1 in Docks Event about that title
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby Dallane » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:02 am

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:given that this poll is now official i believe my forum title should be "pvp god of salem" and that marp should create a new blood soaked halo hat in my honor

Lets fight 1vs1 in Docks Event about that title


The people already voted. You should of used all the accounts you used to beat julie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14526
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby gorniksam » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:05 am

Dallane wrote:The people already voted. You should of used all the accounts you used to beat julie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even needed to use an alts accounds in that vote. The real pvp champion should be chose in a fair fight, right?
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby Dallane » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:20 am

gorniksam wrote:
Dallane wrote:The people already voted. You should of used all the accounts you used to beat julie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even needed to use an alts accounds in that vote. The real pvp champion should be chose in a fair fight, right?


You are too late bae. HEIL DARWOTH GOD EMEROR OF PVP
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14526
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby gorniksam » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:23 am

Dallane wrote:You are too late bae. HEIL DARWOTH GOD EMEROR OF PVP


http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19708&p=290720#p290720

Image
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Who is the true pvp god in salem?

Postby Dallane » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:24 am

gorniksam wrote:
Dallane wrote:You are too late bae. HEIL DARWOTH GOD EMEROR OF PVP


http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19708&p=290720#p290720

Image


That was a month old and you lost the poll. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN DARWOTH WINS!!!!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14526
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests