Was Salem a better game before MM took over?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Was Salem a better game before MM took over?

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Nsuidara wrote:or i confused...

You are confused in every aspect of life.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 pm

Taipion wrote:*talks trash*

MaxPlanck wrote:But then it'd act as a tclaim in regards to no drain except you cant reduce the size of an enemy pclaim like you can reduce the size of a tclaim via boundary stone/flag removal.
A person can still expand exponentially across the map with their big pclaim without worry of their expansion being halted because a tclaim expansion requires walls, etc. to protect the expansion. While drain may be disregarded if left empty the player owning the pclaim will still own that land and you will still need to leave scents to do anything there(albeit just trespassing scents if they don't build a wall, but if they do build just one huge wall around their pclaimed expansion then they get free scents to use against the raider without risk of giving up that built wall as it is not at risk of being taken over for the raiders use like expanding out a tclaim only area.
Your suggestion is like an empty pclaim acts as a tclaim without the tbf warning and without the risk of losing owned land.

All my suggestion entailed is removing drain on empty p claims and having a timer set before the activation of claim drain once the p claim is paid after being empty so I am not sure why you're rambling on and comparing feature of p claim and town claim. Furthermore, the first line in your argument contained false information since town claims does in-fact have claim drain.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Taipion » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Goodman12 wrote:town claims does in-fact have claim drain.
...if you have a crime debuff, and they won't trigger/refresh that debuff like a pclaim does.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Taipion wrote:...if you have a crime debuff, and they won't trigger/refresh that debuff like a pclaim does.

Yes Taipion, I am aware of this.
Pretty sure max planck was not referring to this though.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill