Frontier

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Frontier

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu May 25, 2017 5:19 am

Has anyone seen this show? I'm on episode 4 right now, it's really good so far. Based in the colonial period and about trappers in the New World.
Paradoxyc
Customer

Re: Frontier

Postby Judaism » Thu May 25, 2017 5:34 am

I have seen a couple episodes aswell when they got released but I don't have much of an interest to continue. I guess I could pick it up again, it was not bad but I rarely drop series so it must've lacked something.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Messyng » Thu May 25, 2017 10:47 am

I have watched only 3 episodes, I have liked that there is shown even from begining the reality of that period that there was tortures of prisoners,cutthroat and **** slicing.

But I am not liking the cast, unlike the Spartacus where all of actors I saw for the first time.

The entrepreneur who has a personal guard/ killer is cool and I also saw him to be in Expanse.

The priest is not charismatic enough for me, I also don’t like the redhead madam of inn.

Captain Chester in his uniform who tends to stab is ok.

Our little thief/ boy who does this only to save another life is ok

I liked the indian who was explaining and talking with our little thief when he was captured.

As for the indian girl so far I can’t say nothing.

Most importantly Declan Harp, yes what he does is all motivated for a character of that period, but I don’t like the cast. How can you take him seriously after you saw him in Shameless **** his girlfriend’s mother covered all in bed sheets to make her pregnant?

I am thinking to watch soon Saints & Strangers, maybe I will like it more.
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
Messyng

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu May 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Messyng wrote:I have watched only 3 episodes, I have liked that there is shown even from begining the reality of that period that there was tortures of prisoners,cutthroat and **** slicing.

But I am not liking the cast, unlike the Spartacus where all of actors I saw for the first time.

The entrepreneur who has a personal guard/ killer is cool and I also saw him to be in Expanse.

The priest is not charismatic enough for me, I also don’t like the redhead madam of inn.

Captain Chester in his uniform who tends to stab is ok.

Our little thief/ boy who does this only to save another life is ok

I liked the indian who was explaining and talking with our little thief when he was captured.

As for the indian girl so far I can’t say nothing.

Most importantly Declan Harp, yes what he does is all motivated for a character of that period, but I don’t like the cast. How can you take him seriously after you saw him in Shameless **** his girlfriend’s mother covered all in bed sheets to make her pregnant?

I am thinking to watch soon Saints & Strangers, maybe I will like it more.

Makes sense, I never saw shameless so I don't see it, haha. I really like the lead captain, Bennet or whatever his name is. Good cast pick on that
Paradoxyc
Customer

Return to City upon a Hill