so who was it now?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: so who was it now?

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:54 am

yeah there goes the not islam islamic problem again.

will be interesting when they eventually blow up/run over/shoot/maim the wrong persons kids and they respond by feeding some cleric to a pig on youtube.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:31 am

as i have said for a long time the biggest horror of the world wars is that most of the testosterone laden males in all of the countries there, the classical defenders of europe killed each other by the millions cancelling many if not the majority of the "warrior" blood lines, this had the effect of cursing these countries with 80 years of claeyt "males" instead which were very quickly over ruled by the SJW's and women and western europe has increasingly gotten more pathetic since.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/ca ... y-13097525
Darwoth

Postby Tomki » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Darwoth wrote:yeah there goes the not islam islamic problem again.

will be interesting when they eventually blow up/run over/shoot/maim the wrong persons kids and they respond by feeding some cleric to a pig on youtube.

Exactly same thoughts here.. People are getting sick of government and police force lacking balls. I'm just waiting when one of these cowards kill the wrong man's family and let him with nothing but hate and revenge. Violence always feeds violence.
Tomki

Postby Tomki » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:42 pm

As we now live the time of weak men in Europe I remembered this truthful quote. Seems like we have come a full loop from chamberlain times:

"Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times."
Tomki

Postby Procne » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Tomki wrote:As we now live the time of weak men in Europe I remembered this truthful quote. Seems like we have come a full loop from chamberlain times:

"Hard times create strong men.

True, the nationalism always eventually rises again and people start wars
Procne

Postby Kralith » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:07 pm

You guys really cry for a war to create new strong men?
Seriously?
I bet almost noone of this gamer community would survive a real war.
You guys are really weird.
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Kralith wrote:You guys really cry for a war to create new strong men?
Seriously?

atleast id be a good meatshield
Heffernan

Postby Kralith » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:50 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Kralith wrote:You guys really cry for a war to create new strong men?
Seriously?

atleast id be a good meatshield

Yes you are, but just once... you know you can't inherit and go back to vatican to build up your skills again and again? :P
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby Chrumps » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Darwoth wrote:yeah there goes the not islam islamic problem again.

And you still cannot see how governments are allowing and encouraging this.

Darwoth wrote:will be interesting when they eventually blow up/run over/shoot/maim the wrong persons kids and they respond by feeding some cleric to a pig on youtube.

Unlikely, though it would be interesting.
You would get more leverage if you looked into where they are trained. I came upon this nice link: https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/comments ... ng_a_imam/
reddit wrote: Some of the more famous ones are Al-Azhar University in Egypt (largest), Dar-ul-uloom Deoband in India (second largest), and Islamic University of Madinah (relatively new seminary but graduates are very popular in the west)

Laughing through tears

There is another nice link: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 21846.html
Just can't wait until this supposedly great idea turns into "sorry, we failed again"
France has implemented similar thing a couple years ago: https://www.voanews.com/amp/a-13-2008-0 ... 39904.html , well ....

Darwoth wrote:as i have said for a long time the biggest horror of the world wars is that most of the testosterone laden males in all of the countries there, the classical defenders of europe killed each other by the millions cancelling many if not the majority of the "warrior" blood lines, this had the effect of cursing these countries with 80 years of claeyt "males" instead which were very quickly over ruled by the SJW's and women and western europe has increasingly gotten more pathetic since.

That's partially why I wrote earlier that this Europe ended after WWI.
However, during WWII in the Central Europe the German death machine strongly promoted survival skills.
Tomki wrote:"Hard times create strong men.

Credit creates "good" times, think of it.
Tomki wrote: People are getting sick of government and police force lacking balls.

Then vote them out rather than continuously vote for various Macrons, Ruttes and Merkels. You will have at least one puzzle piece solved.
It's unbelievable how our economic indicators improved in a year and a half after voting out Mr. Tusk followers. And we do not get a new leftist legislation daily.
Chrumps

Postby Tomki » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Chrumps wrote:
Tomki wrote:"Hard times create strong men.

Credit creates "good" times, think of it.
Tomki wrote: People are getting sick of government and police force lacking balls.

Then vote them out rather than continuously vote for various Macrons, Ruttes and Merkels. You will have at least one puzzle piece solved.
It's unbelievable how our economic indicators improved in a year and a half after voting out Mr. Tusk followers. And we do not get a new leftist legislation daily.

You have a good point there and we are trying, we are trying so hard :cry: . A society is a sum of it's people and if the majority are freeloaders then they will vote for high taxes for workers, free services etc. The main flaw with democracy is that the votes from two hunchbacks overrule the vote of one Einstein.. But that's another topic and enough derailing here.
Tomki

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill