so who was it now?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

so who was it now?

Postby Heffernan » Mon May 22, 2017 11:20 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3624815/m ... ishes-set/

Emergency services are rushing to reports of two loud bangs described as 'explosions' at Manchester Arena.
Heffernan

Re: so who was it now?

Postby Heffernan » Mon May 22, 2017 11:56 pm

Heffernan

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 23, 2017 1:17 am

Heffernan

Postby Chrumps » Tue May 23, 2017 9:16 am

Aaaaaand surely the terrorist was a white racist right winger. /s

And, yeah, that will make a perfect reason to bomb or even invade Syria. There is plenty of reports about preparations to invasion.
Chrumps

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Heffernan

Postby jakhollin » Tue May 23, 2017 1:56 pm

ISIS has taken credit. Warm the Tomahawks up.
jakhollin

Postby Heffernan » Wed May 24, 2017 7:28 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... g-die.html

But Arianna Grande looks set to be subjected to another torrent of criticism after it was claimed she said she hoped her fans would '****ing die.'

well.... gg?

even more hilarious...

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 25, 2017 12:22 am

apparently the british police are hard at work investigating a reporter from the daily mail or for "hate crimes" after she tweeted:

"Western men. These are your wives. Your Daughters. Your Sons. Rise up. Demand action. Do not carry on as normal...cowed. We need a final solution to Islamic Terrorism."

i see that priorities are in order between that and ***** about how trump sucks for mentioning that muslims were behind the attack before they could spend a few days calling him "asian" first.

england is doomed.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Thu May 25, 2017 12:37 am

btw. i found my new Hero

Heffernan

Postby Lazun123 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:42 am

Darwoth wrote:apparently the british police are hard at work investigating a reporter from the daily mail or for "hate crimes" after she tweeted:

"Western men. These are your wives. Your Daughters. Your Sons. Rise up. Demand action. Do not carry on as normal...cowed. We need a final solution to Islamic Terrorism."

i see that priorities are in order between that and ***** about how trump sucks for mentioning that muslims were behind the attack before they could spend a few days calling him "asian" first.

england is doomed.

I'm not sure how English law is, but in the US what she said can fall under the hate speech laws. True "hate speech" which is criminal is when you insight violence. For example if I say "all blacks are genetically inferior" this is not hate speech (according to our current legislation) but if I were to say, "these blacks are evil and we need to put an end to them, let's go!" This is a true example of the "hate speech" laws. You can say what you want, but you can not legally incite violence.

Her beconing the citizians to "rise up" for some final salution could imply violent action as "final solution is referenced to the plan to erase Jews."

Two reasons I say what I say, first because hate speech laws are totally misunderstood by the public as a whole.

The other is because These nut jobs are trying to get the world to
Turn on all Muslims. If we begin to "rise up" against them in the way she is hinting at, would do exactly what isis, the Muslim brotherhood want. They want Muslims to be out casted so they then unify under a single caliphate.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Next

Return to City upon a Hill