so who was it now?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: so who was it now?

Postby saltmummy » Thu May 25, 2017 9:00 pm

I just noticed how mostly cordial the conversation in this thread is. No ones attacking one another really. This thread appears to be a rather peaceful and logical discussion of a real issue with little **** flinging going on. Something is missing. Then I realized it was because claeyt wasn't in here. Fascinating at how that works eh?

Please continue, I've actually read this entire thread without getting bored. You've all mostly made fairly logical points that I found worthwhile to read.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 25, 2017 9:05 pm

apparently the guy had an ISIS flag flying outside his house for quite some time and nobody thought anything of it, you know because he was just an "extremist" and out of the entire community of "peaceful" muslims that "do not support terrorism" there was not a single ***** one that saw something wasn't right and dropped the dime on him for closer scrutiny.

the extremist muslim is the one that will saw your head off for drawing a cartoon, the moderate muslim is the one that will sit on your back while he does it and make excuses. as to the wests history with islam i know we had a good repertoire back in the 60s when people like the shah were in power. but that is a very brief snapshot of history in comparison to the thousands of years of islamic agression toward non islamic people all the way back to medieval times. there has never been a period of "peace" there have been brief periods of quiet after they are turned back while they regroup for their next offensive and they are in the middle of one right now, this time it is from within instead of direct confrontation so now for many countries there by the time europeans stop bickering with themselves and agree that it is a problem that needs to be fixed NOW it will be to late.

islamic terrorists will get a nuclear weapon and detonate it sooner than we think and if the technology/material does not come from iran or north korea it will come from one of the nuclear powered western european countries that have been being infiltrated for decades, eventually the extent of the infection will reach upper level military clearance and political control and then we have a real problem with a potentially crippled world economy and tens of millions dead.

every last drop of the strife that is currently on the horizon will be thanks to the politically correct liberal pieces of **** that are to emotionally immature and mentally weak to face reality.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Thu May 25, 2017 9:40 pm

if someone thinks THIS is NOT exactly how it works i feel sorry for you..

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-kills-not-peaceful.htm

my Vision might sound Radical but the western world will soon be Overthrown by Islam if we dont expel or remove every single Muslim and ban the Qu'ran as a book of Evil.
Last edited by Heffernan on Thu May 25, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu May 25, 2017 9:43 pm

Darwoth wrote: now for many countries there by the time europeans stop bickering with themselves and agree that it is a problem that needs to be fixed NOW it will be to late.

I saw an opinion piece yesterday arguing that Europe is ending. Ending as in, we still have a Greece, we still have a Rome, but those empires are long gone. The argument was that the same is happening to Europe right now. It'll still be Europe in name, but it will soon be effectively gone, no longer associated with the same Europe that hosted the Renaissance and birthed so much of Western culture. It's a terrible thought, but the events of the last couple decades make a compelling case for it being true.

Darwoth wrote: eventually the extent of the infection will reach upper level military clearance and political control and then we have a real problem with a potentially crippled world economy and tens of millions dead.

The current mayor of London is Muslim and I believe he was the one to say that "We just have to get used to terrorism now", or some similar stupid thing. Or was it the new French president that said that? Maybe it was both of them.

Darwoth wrote: every last drop of the strife that is currently on the horizon will be thanks to the politically correct liberal pieces of **** that are to emotionally immature and mentally weak to face reality.

I don't know that it can be entirely blamed on liberals. I also blame conservatives for being too weak-ass about it all and for often letting schools 'educate' their children in everything. But yeah, after every terror attack the conversation gets focused on "Why did they do it?", with a strong implication that "It must be all our fault somehow." They search for ways they can take the blame off the actual idiots killing people and put it somewhere on Western society, completely ignoring the fact that groups like ISIS have openly and plainly declared war on Christianity and on Western culture in general. That gets censored right out of the news. It's insane.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Chrumps » Thu May 25, 2017 10:22 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I saw an opinion piece yesterday arguing that Europe is ending. Ending as in, we still have a Greece, we still have a Rome, but those empires are long gone.

That Europe has ended after WWI, and WWII was the last nail into the coffin.
TotalyMeow wrote:But yeah, after every terror attack the conversation gets focused on "Why did they do it?", with a strong implication that "It must be all our fault somehow." They search for ways they can take the blame off the actual idiots killing people and put it somewhere on Western society

Iraq was a nice rich country, where people lived quite happily. But someone invented provocation in Kuwait, and if one war was not enough, US destroyed Iraq under false accusations about chemical weapons. It is no longer a rich country but it is still and ISIS base. Some 250k people died in the meantime. (https://www.iraqbodycount.org/)

I have been in Tunisia in 2007. I recall, during an excursion to the desert the guide pointed generally towards east and said: "See, there is Libya. It's a rich country. Our people go there to earn money."
Libya was the most rich country in Africa. It is no longer a rich country thanks to some assholes in France and US who thought selling oil for gold is wrong.
Some 6k people has died, which is ridiculously low.

In 2011 most people in Syria lived happily, but some Obomba got a great idea that "Assad must go" and talked Syrians into a civil war because GCC countries needed a pipeline. Now it is still a bad place to live because war continues. Some 150-400k people has died so far.

Not even going into details and I skipped Jemen, Afganistan and Pakistan.

You think there is no guilt on Western society ?
But that's not the kind of guilt MSM would tell you about.
Chrumps

Postby barracuda546 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:30 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:The current mayor of London is Muslim and I believe he was the one to say that "We just have to get used to terrorism now", or some similar stupid thing.

He said that terrorist attacks are "part and parcel of living in a big city" while discussing all the things "he" is doing to prepare for and prevent terrorist attacks while at the same time also telling all Londoners to be vigilant. People can and will quote and frame his words in whatever way suits their own ideas and agendas. I guess that goes to the extreme of people believing he is in favour of terrorists attacks up until the point where he removes every Muslim from London, including himself.

However, as a proud Irishman I'm sure with the coming of Brexit and the potential of a hard border with the north being reintroduced I have no doubt that the UK will see the return of some good ole honest terrorism along with the usual calls to remove all of the Irish))
barracuda546

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Chrumps wrote:
You think there is no guilt on Western society ?
But that's not the kind of guilt MSM would tell you about.

well you are combining entirely separate issues.

the policies of our raging jackass moron politicians in this country have not helped matters anywhere that is not in debate. i think gaddafi and hussein should have been left the ***** alone whether they were gassing, torturing and maiming or not. when you are dealing with uncivilized third world people that casually do **** like burn schools down because little girls are inside learning to read need a ruthless strongman to keep chaos from taking over.

this however has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the islamic faith is diametrically opposed on every single level to western society (and any culture not their own) and demands of its followers the eradication or enslavement of non muslims. THAT and that alone is the root of the entire issue, debating who has been a bigger ******* or ***** while derping around the litterbox for the last 15 years is mostly irrelevent.

muslims murdering non muslims for not being muslim has existed long before the current headlines and will persist long after they change into new ones, western countries jockeying for oil prices is a poor scapegoat that has jack **** to do with it and random teenagers from said countries with bad taste in music sure as ***** didn't but that is who gets turned into a pile of ripped up body parts with a trending tag and flood of empty "support" messages from those who injected the toxin into their country in the first place.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 25, 2017 11:12 pm

to further clarify we are not dealing with terrorists blowing themselves up, running over and shooting people because "***** the west you invaded my country and my cousin got run over by a haliburton truck"

instead they are killing dozens of people for drawing a cartoon, or having a christmas party, or just because they were feeling particularly devout that day and there happened to be a concert nearby.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri May 26, 2017 12:54 am

on another note id think Darwoth would love this

a German Foreign Minister aka secretary of the state is bringing out Laws to conquer what he thinks is "Hatespeech" aka all the people who hate against Muslims (for doing terrorist attacks ofcourse) and since him and Angela love Terrorist Muslims so much he wants to Censor Facebook and Twitter in Germany with a few Lefthist Organisations some of them having Ex-Stasi members as leadership

NOW... the same guy released a book about Right Extrimists on Amazon and is getting a Crapstorm on his Reviews

https://www.amazon.de/Aufstehen-statt-w ... gie-Rechts

"Stand Up Instead of looking away, Strategics against Rights"

35x 5 Stars (also trollings)
86x 1 Star

try to censor THIS!
Heffernan

Postby Chrumps » Fri May 26, 2017 9:15 am

Darwoth wrote:to further clarify we are not dealing with terrorists blowing themselves up, running over and shooting people because "***** the west you invaded my country and my cousin got run over by a haliburton truck"
instead they are killing dozens of people for drawing a cartoon, or having a christmas party, or just because they were feeling particularly devout that day and there happened to be a concert nearby.

It's more like: "I have no meaningful life, no even good life prospects, no education, no job so I might as well blow up myself and bring along some crusaders"
Chrumps

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill