so who was it now?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: so who was it now?

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 25, 2017 2:21 am

as an american thankfully i can say pretty much anything i want and the biggest threat i am likely to face is a limpwristed slap and run from an SJW, in some liberal hellholes you might get a minor charge if your especially inciteful but any lawyer worth a crap would be able to defeat that (and even then it would probably be a disorderly conduct type charge anyway)

however all that is semantics, she did not say to eradicate islam from the face of the earth or even just her country (though at this point after 15 years of these attacks and no end in sight i would agree with both statements) only that they needed a lasting solution to the problem.

there will never be an end to muslim terrorism against non muslims, especially in europe where you are right next to their home countries. it will only continue and escalate until they over run and destroy europe or the population of those countries turns against and removes them.

Darwoth

Postby Lazun123 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:53 am

Darwoth wrote:as an american thankfully i can say pretty much anything i want and the biggest threat i am likely to face is a limpwristed slap and run from an SJW, in some liberal hellholes you might get a minor charge if your especially inciteful but any lawyer worth a crap would be able to defeat that (and even then it would probably be a disorderly conduct type charge anyway)

however all that is semantics, she did not say to eradicate islam from the face of the earth or even just her country (though at this point after 15 years of these attacks and no end in sight i would agree with both statements) only that they needed a lasting solution to the problem.

there will never be an end to muslim terrorism against non muslims, especially in europe where you are right next to their home countries. it will only continue and escalate until they over run and destroy europe or the population of those countries turns against and removes them.

If a limpwristed SJW slapped you, you could also slap him with a battery charge:) Ask for medical attention and then becomes a felony battery:) haha

You can defeat radical islam, and we were doing a good job till we started to over throw their governments for theocratic dictators. Remnants of the Cold War, but I don't want to get off topic. That is in the past now but the best way to defeat radical Islam is to shower them with our culture. If you look at the Middle East in the 50's and 60's it was very modernized. Again if we could open up a dialog again and spread our culture their radical Islam dies.

I am against this refugee flood because you get to many at one time with no education and no sense of purpose. What's the saying idle hands are tools for the devil? People need a sense of worth, and when you have to many that are uneducated it make assimilation more difficult. Why change when your country came with you? If they do bring refuges in spread them the ***** out, force them to have to adapt and speak with their neighbors. My parents immagrated over, none spoke English when they first came here. My dad now retired speaks fluent English, my mother dose not, my dad had to learn to work my mom was a stay at home parent and did not. It's dangerous to being over a bunch of immigrants and creat "little chinas, little mexicos, little afghanistans" and esc
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Dallane » Thu May 25, 2017 3:08 am

Weird
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lihz » Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 am

Dots1.png
Dots1.png (205.86 KiB) Viewed 7079 times

Weird
Lihz
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu May 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Lihz wrote:REEEEEEEEEEEE

Found the triggered leftie
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Chrumps » Thu May 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Dallane wrote:[map]
Weird

In fact we have quite a lot migrants from former SU (read: Ukraine).
There were issued some 100k work permits for Ukrainians in 2017, and that's only the law-abiding part. There are some 400-500 thousands Ukrainians in Poland plus some few tens thousand people from other former SU republics and plus repatriated Poles from former SU/Russia.
There are mostly no problems with these people and they are assimilating very well, which suggests that the problem is with just one specific type of migrants. Maybe that's why eurocrats do not consider "our" migrants to be "true" migrants and are constantly whining about sharing the problem they created themselves.

And ah, I almost forgot, our welfare checks are low and not easily available.
Chrumps

Postby Lazun123 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Chrumps wrote:
Dallane wrote:[map]
Weird

In fact we have quite a lot migrants from former SU (read: Ukraine).
There were issued some 100k work permits for Ukrainians in 2017, and that's only the law-abiding part. There are some 400-500 thousands Ukrainians in Poland plus some few tens thousand people from other former SU republics and plus repatriated Poles from former SU/Russia.
There are mostly no problems with these people and they are assimilating very well, which suggests that the problem is with just one specific type of migrants. Maybe that's why eurocrats do not consider "our" migrants to be "true" migrants and are constantly whining about sharing the problem they created themselves.

And ah, I almost forgot, our welfare checks are low and not easily available.

The cultural differences between Poland and Ukraine are not as vast as Poland and the Middle East, or the Middle East to Uk or US If we received half a million Canadian immigrants I doubt the US would change much and I'm sure they would assimilate quit easy. But let's take the Hmung who immigrated to the US as refugees, they had a very difficult time assimilating and adjusting to American way of life. They were not Muslims, in fact they have a shamanistic religion. Even Mexicans, go to certain parts of LA and you would think you were in TJ, go farther north and you find very Americanized English only speaking Mexicans. My point going back to mass immigration and illegal immigration is just toxic to a country.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Chrumps » Thu May 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Yes, cultural difference is an important factor, but just one of many. Will to work and acceptance of the host culture are also important. Coming from a tolerant culture is another important point.

I just wanted to stop Dallane from involuntarily helping to spread eurocrats narrative about how Poland does not want to accept immigrants and has to be punished for it. We'd rather keep our current policy in that matter.

We do accept immigrants, just the right kind of them. ;)
Chrumps

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu May 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Chrumps wrote:There are mostly no problems with these people and they are assimilating very well, which suggests that the problem is with just one specific type of migrants.

This is absolutely true and the reason why immigrants from the Middle East are causing such problems. It's not that they're exactly a problem, it's that the culture differences between people from that area, especially the ones living under Sharia Law, and the culture of Europe and the Americas is HUGE. When you've been raised, for example, to believe that women are property have almost no rights, it's very difficult to adjust to a new home where women have exactly the same rights as men and are actively encouraged to be independent. Or when you've been raised to believe that any other religion but your own is actively wrong to the point where believers are second class citizens, it's difficult to adjust to a new home where every religion is equal. Even if these people could be spread out in such a way as to be forced to interact with the citizens of their new countries and adapt, it's still the sort of thing that will take generations and severely limit the numbers of people that can be reasonably integrated, and no one seems to be even trying. I totally don't blame Poland for wanting to avoid the whole problem. What's really a shame is that the richer countries of the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, are refusing to take any refugees at all.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Chrumps » Thu May 25, 2017 5:57 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:What's really a shame is that the richer countries of the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, are refusing to take any refugees at all.

Do you expect a thug to help his victim ? It is actually SA and other gulf countries financing war in Syria.

There is enough clues to see that immigrants are sent to Europe on purpose.

And yes, I fully understand that someone whose family and extended family was droned will hate white people. Can't blame them.
Chrumps

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill