DNC assasinations.

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: DNC assasinations.

Postby Dallane » Sat May 20, 2017 1:03 am

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby saltmummy » Sat May 20, 2017 3:35 am

Dallane wrote:oh look clay posting on a alt account

I think if it really was claeyt, his posts would be about as long as those ****** romance novellas you see behind the conveyor at the pharmacy. Except instead of erotica for lonely elderly women, it's liberal conspiracy theories, AKA erotica for liberals.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby yoohoo » Sat May 20, 2017 4:03 am

TotalyMeow wrote:But isn't pretty much all of that just rumors, Lazun? Last I saw, that PI had not actually said any of those things, it was all part of a news report that turned out to be untrue. Unless something has changed again, but it was so as of yesterday.

You are correct. It's weird / sad that this kid is now part of a Ping Pong Pizza conspiracy thing. I don't watch Alex Jones so I have no clue what that is all about. No, I am not Clay or Claeyt or whatever.
yoohoo

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat May 20, 2017 6:04 am

yoohoo wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:But isn't pretty much all of that just rumors, Lazun? Last I saw, that PI had not actually said any of those things, it was all part of a news report that turned out to be untrue. Unless something has changed again, but it was so as of yesterday.

You are correct. It's weird / sad that this kid is now part of a Ping Pong Pizza conspiracy thing. I don't watch Alex Jones so I have no clue what that is all about. No, I am not Clay or Claeyt or whatever.

Well, maybe you should learn a little about what you're talking about before you jump in instead of derailing to other subjects. I don't think you're actually Claeyt, but you're acting a lot like him, and that's not a good thing.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby yoohoo » Sat May 20, 2017 1:31 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
yoohoo wrote:

Well, maybe you should learn a little about what you're talking about before you jump in instead of derailing to other subjects. I don't think you're actually Claeyt, but you're acting a lot like him, and that's not a good thing.

Don't get me wrong. I know the conspiracy theory. Hillary murdered minor DNC staffer, Seth Rich, bc Bernie. Sure. Got it. Child hookers at the pizza parlor. I walk by that place every day. It's a random, mediocre pizza restaurant. We are all super excited to have more of our country cousins show up in the capital with AR-15s and try to shoot at pizza bc they watched a video by a "performance artist" on the internet. MAGA, bros.

Yeah, I've read the forums. I get that y're all Trumpers. Fair enough. Sorry if I derailed the discussion. It seemed pretty freeform...
yoohoo

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat May 20, 2017 9:33 pm

yoohoo wrote:Child hookers at the pizza parlor. I walk by that place every day. It's a random, mediocre pizza restaurant. We are all super excited to have more of our country cousins show up in the capital with AR-15s and try to shoot at pizza bc they watched a video by a "performance artist" on the internet.

I haven't heard anything about this. What does it have to do with the assassination conspiracy? Or are you just making things up to insult people who aren't from the city? :/

TotalyMeow

Postby Lazun123 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 pm

You're right meow, looks like right after the PI goes on air to say what he said is now saying that isn't what he meant. Bribe or threat that's what I'm thinking
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby yoohoo » Sun May 21, 2017 1:28 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
yoohoo wrote:Child hookers at the pizza parlor. I walk by that place every day. It's a random, mediocre pizza restaurant. We are all super excited to have more of our country cousins show up in the capital with AR-15s and try to shoot at pizza bc they watched a video by a "performance artist" on the internet.

I haven't heard anything about this. What does it have to do with the assassination conspiracy? Or are you just making things up to insult people who aren't from the city? :/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -comet-pi/
yoohoo

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun May 21, 2017 1:59 am

yoohoo wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/25/alex-jones-conspiracy-theorist-apologizes-comet-pi/

So, it is just you being an idiot. That's enough derailing, now.

TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Sun May 21, 2017 2:12 am

Even on his alt accounts clay gets BTFO
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill