Antifa

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Madame President

Postby black89hawk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Heffernan wrote:
black89hawk wrote:
Im not sure you making joke about Islam?

no need for that, the islam is making a joke about himself already every day

Stoning woman
terrorist attacks
driving into christmas stalls
murdering everyone
slicing up hands of thiefs
throwing gays from buildings

wtf are we at? 15th century?

sorry heff you are laying you make from your self big joke seems you read much news TVS books
black89hawk

Re: Madame President

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:45 pm

black89hawk wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
black89hawk wrote:
Im not sure you making joke about Islam?

no need for that, the islam is making a joke about himself already every day

Stoning woman
terrorist attacks
driving into christmas stalls
murdering everyone
slicing up hands of thiefs
throwing gays from buildings

wtf are we at? 15th century?

sorry heff you are laying you make from your self big joke seems you read much news TVS books

I dunno wtf you are trying to say.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Re: Antifa

Postby black89hawk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:59 pm

I dunno me or him
black89hawk

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 pm

black89hawk wrote:I dunno me or him

you lol

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby black89hawk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:41 pm

Dallane wrote:

you lol

lol why me I dont know still what you want?

my point is stop **** my religious and making joke about this ...for me I dont agree with what happend there never this evil thing from any race or any religious crime is crime
its not good when people come here and try to be smart making other races and religious like stupid or evil and keep laying

my point is people free for what they talk what they think everyone is responsible for what they say
with this we should respect other people other nations other religious

each time make posts here from what I understand some here attack same Islam I didnt see they attack same person who did it Islam didnt say kill that bomb this who is responsible from action is who did it
it look like in this world just the Islam is export the terrorism.... if you read real history you will know this point and know what I mean

I keep trying stay way from policy but some time my duty is telling some facts and lear this missunderstand
and for me I think is better we stay far from policy as we can we just simple people why we talking about some thing big if we want we should blame policy of Governments in the world bad thing killing people come from this actions

last thing I just send simple massage for what is happing and stop make joke about my bad english ¦] ¦]
black89hawk

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:58 pm

black89hawk wrote:
Dallane wrote:

you lol

lol why me I dont know still what you want?

my point is stop **** my religious and making joke about this ...for me I dont agree with what happend there never this evil thing from any race or any religious crime is crime
its not good when people come here and try to be smart making other races and religious like stupid or evil and keep laying

my point is people free for what they talk what they think everyone is responsible for what they say
with this we should respect other people other nations other religious

each time make posts here from what I understand some here attack same Islam I didnt see they attack same person who did it Islam didnt say kill that bomb this who is responsible from action is who did it
it look like in this world just the Islam is export the terrorism.... if you read real history you will know this point and know what I mean

I keep trying stay way from policy but some time my duty is telling some facts and lear this missunderstand
and for me I think is better we stay far from policy as we can we just simple people why we talking about some thing big if we want we should blame policy of Governments in the world bad thing killing people come from this actions

last thing I just send simple massage for what is happing and stop make joke about my bad english ¦] ¦]

Sorry you feel this way but the way that refugees follow that religion make it oppressive and evil for anyone a woman or not a muslim. Murder, rape and assaults are out of control in the ghettos they have created. Children are now being raped without the euro governments punishing their attackers "because they don't understand no". That **** is on video.

Dallane

Postby black89hawk » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:18 am

its okay no need to sorry and Im here to just clear facts if there people fighting these groups we do best what we do to fight them stop them not just these guys
you can look other world side what happning there in eastern all suffer from them

a bad thing when mr heff trying to keep saying bad thing and attack Islam with no real reason thats is real racist
can he see and look to easter(muslim) side how people die bombing womans children every day thousands die ..... is easter better from euro ?????

we should blame foolish people for them action not blame Religions a god didnt say kill kill with no reasons who doing bad things is bad greedy people for money gold oils others *****.....
and we dont forget other Governments what they doing rise beast monsters giving them destroying weapons support terrorists gangs foolish racist .... push them use them to make wars
black89hawk

Postby saltmummy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:11 am

Is "Antifa" going to be one of our post apocalyptic gangs? Roaming the wasteland harassing innocent scavengers. Long after everyone has moved on and are just trying to scrape out an existence dirt farming and scavenging pre-apocalypse relics, these ***** will have completely forgotten that "antifa" was once short for something else, they don't even remember the scumbag who once funded them as anything other than some figure of worship, right next a few of the other liberal figureheads. I can just imagine it. Some old guy, on his last legs, showing his adopted grandson (his parents were killed when he was young by antifa raiders) what to look for in the ruins of an old shopping center. The kid pulls something red and white from a pile of rubble. "Hey poppa, what does "make america great again" mean?" The man turns and looks at the baseball cap the kids found, takes it, turns it over in his hands. The younger generation doesn't know. "Old world politics son, a ray of hope for some people." He tosses the cap in their scrap cart to sell to the water merchants in town. On their way out, they are assaulted by antifa thugs who search the cart, one of the older thugs finds the hat. "yo *****, you a trump-licker?" and then they lynch the old man, beat the kid half to death and break his legs, and burn their scrap cart. That's the future I see when I think of these *****.

Sorry, I think I got carried away, what were we doing?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Dallane » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:47 am

saltmummy wrote:Is "Antifa" going to be one of our post apocalyptic gangs? Roaming the wasteland harassing innocent scavengers. Long after everyone has moved on and are just trying to scrape out an existence dirt farming and scavenging pre-apocalypse relics, these ***** will have completely forgotten that "antifa" was once short for something else, they don't even remember the scumbag who once funded them as anything other than some figure of worship, right next a few of the other liberal figureheads. I can just imagine it. Some old guy, on his last legs, showing his adopted grandson (his parents were killed when he was young by antifa raiders) what to look for in the ruins of an old shopping center. The kid pulls something red and white from a pile of rubble. "Hey poppa, what does "make america great again" mean?" The man turns and looks at the baseball cap the kids found, takes it, turns it over in his hands. The younger generation doesn't know. "Old world politics son, a ray of hope for some people." He tosses the cap in their scrap cart to sell to the water merchants in town. On their way out, they are assaulted by antifa thugs who search the cart, one of the older thugs finds the hat. "yo *****, you a trump-licker?" and then they lynch the old man, beat the kid half to death and break his legs, and burn their scrap cart. That's the future I see when I think of these *****.

Sorry, I think I got carried away, what were we doing?

No these kids are too soft for the wasteland. Fallout is a challenge for them.

Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:12 am

Yeah, I gotta agree with Dallane. In a post-apocalyptic wasteland, they would all have died before the conclusion of the apocalypse.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill