Madame President

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Madame President

Postby rustles » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:41 am

Image
User avatar
rustles
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:41 am
Location: Uranus

Re: Madame President

Postby Dallane » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:53 am

yasssss

make france great again
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14411
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Madame President

Postby shizuka » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:20 pm

presi.jpg
presi.jpg (182.6 KiB) Viewed 834 times


i got those little books recently and im gna vote for Marine le pen, not bcas shes female or anything but i think its called 'far right' in english, she says no to emigration etc sounds good. lots of ppl say that because Trump has been elected,ever since that happened more ppl seem to think its more likely she could be elected. didnt rlly undersrand why but either way i think its crazy that sshes at like 23% mb last i heard (21/04), french mentalities have changed so much especially youth when u listen to ppl
User avatar
shizuka
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Re: Madame President

Postby Dallane » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:47 pm

shizuka wrote: french mentalities have changed so much especially youth when u listen to ppl


We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14411
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Madame President

Postby gorniksam » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 pm

#starbucks
kuku - Darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1685
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Madame President

Postby Claeyt » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Well, she got the worst of the 3 candidates to run against, all the other major party candidates are endorsing the independent Macron (Center Left) and 'La Raciste Femme' is polling 26 pts down.

Image
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5161
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Madame President

Postby Darwoth » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:11 pm

time to see if the french are ready to take their country back yet or if there will be a few more years of the usual nonsense first
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7423
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: Madame President

Postby Claeyt » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Darwoth wrote:time to see if the french are ready to take their country back yet or if there will be a few more years of the usual nonsense first

...or put another way: Time to see if the French are not crazy racists who believe that someone taking shady loans from a Russian controlled bank is who they want for president. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Claeyt
 
Posts: 5161
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Madame President

Postby Heffernan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Darwoth wrote:time to see if the french are ready to take their country back yet or if there will be a few more years of the usual nonsense first

...or put another way: Time to see if the French are not crazy racists who believe that someone taking shady loans from a Russian controlled bank is who they want for president. :roll: :roll: :roll:


racist? RACIST? are you out of your mind?

no clue about america or France but here in Germany its the Left-Liberals throwing teddybears and so called "Refugees" (wich we only refer s Rapefugees anymore) who rape and murder them afterwards then Terrorize the whole country, and the police who tries to stop it gets thorwn at by these left liberals "Antifas" with Mace, Molotov Cocktails, Rocks etc.. in my country u see Antifas Throw Molotov Cocktails on Police Cars then scream "wen eed to invest more money into far-right criminals"

i asaw a Video from France of aprox. 30 Black man going down a shopping mall at night and throwing in windows to steal everything, then 50 france neighbourhood watch come and beat them down, THIS is what we soon see everywhere in Europe and im glad we get a Right-Wing that wants to prevent that insteaf of inviting more of these Killing, Stealing, Bombing, Raping Animals to our Peacefull Europe.

ofocurse YOU Claeyt do not care since you live in America who has a Far-Right president who does everything to keep these animals out of his country and has a police who shoots attackers down instead of left-liberal diplomatic talk YOU do not have to care since ur all safe...
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7666
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Madame President

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Actually, we have those problems here too.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3653
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Next

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 4 guests