So... Dev's, what about those Animals?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: So... Dev's, what about those Animals?

Postby Nsuidara » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:43 pm

Procne wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:
Procne wrote:Grow up people, nothing is free.

Darwoth not got only animals when win Phopan...

That was his goal, he has stated it all from the beginning. He wanted this more than everyone else combined wanted to stop it. What is it you want to complain about?

I'm not complain... nobody complain about he win...
people complain about bad decision dev's and thay one time don't want to admit and other admit...

i said only is stupid idea force community salem about "work together" ... for start idea was stupid ... no chance... for small groups = yes, but not community all..

next, Darwoth start from 0 ? mean alt ? yes, but Darwoth don't start about 0 knowledge about witches or other stuff (except new mechanic)
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Nsuidara wrote:next, Darwoth start from 0 ? mean alt ? yes, but Darwoth don't start about 0 knowledge about witches or other stuff (except new mechanic)

I understand you are one of the dumbest people in this game but are you actually saying that because he is active in finding information about this game that he had a unfair advantage? You keep saying this and it's extremely retarded.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:54 pm

This is Marp, definitely not TotalyMeow after having successfully beat Marp's password out of him in his absence due to being locked in the basement.

Meow is correct, especially regarding the timeline of how Popham went down. And, if I may be so bold, I will continue the tale with further details of what transpired.

Not 24 hours after I, who am definitely Marp, created the witchcraft quest on Popham. That was a lot of fun, and many of you devoted hours to solving it. But you know who had ZERO interest in it and kvetched up a storm?

Darwoth.

Darwoth, in no uncertain terms, questioned the validity of my parentage and suggested I should attempt to copulate with myself before he would work to solve the quest. And I don't blame him. The quest (any quest really, or riddle, or series of tasks that require thought) are best solved by a group of people, because it spreads the chance for success among all of them. Now, clever individuals did, I know, solve the riddles eventually, but in the end it was a group who solved it all first. But further, dear Wothdar didn't have it in him because his days, as he put it, of riddle solving were over and that wasn't the kind of Salem he wanted to play.

So, the scourge of Salem literally let the existing Popham competitors solve the quest for him. Then, when Popham's numbers had further dwindled ("Hey, these guys are just going to release livestock on Prov eventually - screw this, let's go plant potatoes!") in comes Darwoth. At this point there were still a small handful of people making an attempt to build the Ark, but without the Biddas-like fervor such a small group would need, they failed.

The mechanic will eventually spread, at Darwoth's pleasure or our own, but for the time being I'm very content to let Darwoth continue to enjoy HIS victory because he definitely earned it. None of you can even be bothered to assault him and your fear, which is usually so ridiculously misplaced, will allow him to continue to dominate you. You have no idea the hassle, the art investment, the hours animating, the coding and its hourly worth that went into the entire livestock industry. But I do. And if you aren't willing to even make one solid attempt to liberate the animals from Darwoth's grasp, to topple him as the unfair overlord he's being in covetously spooning insufficient dollops of livestock as he feels like it, then you don't deserve them.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Papa Marp tell me another story about how you crushed clay's dream of free animals you worked your ass off to make

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Beside very few arguments made by reasonable people this thread is absolute garbage and as should be locked.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby JohnSnow » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:17 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:None of you can even be bothered to assault him and your fear, which is usually so ridiculously misplaced, will allow him to continue to dominate you.

This is not a solution, because it does not guarantee anything. Even if whole Salem gathers together and start a great raid on Darwoths town, he can simply kill all the animals at the last moment and people will be left with nothing.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:28 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:None of you can even be bothered to assault him and your fear, which is usually so ridiculously misplaced, will allow him to continue to dominate you.

This is not a solution, because it does not guarantee anything. Even if whole Salem gathers together and start a great raid on Darwoths town, he can simply kill all the animals at the last moment and people will be left with nothing.

Then don't ***** if you don't want to work for it.

Dallane

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:31 pm

If Darwoth kills all the animals, I'll sell them on a stall. Scoot scoot now. Go play the game.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Procne » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:38 pm

JohnSnow wrote:

Should have built the ark then. But yeah, every excuse is good to do nothing. There are people who reach for power and make rules, and there are those who don't and have to adapt or die. What do you expect? Someone to bend the rules for you?
Procne

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:13 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:If Darwoth kills all the animals, I'll sell them on a stall. Scoot scoot now. Go play the game.

I got sheeps sell them in a stall at my town pls ¦]
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill