So... Dev's, what about those Animals?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: So... Dev's, what about those Animals?

Postby Ghoul » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:15 am

All I'm hearing is "The actual devs are MIA with their returns TBA so its up to you, the players, to implement new mechanics!"
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Dallane » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:18 am

Ghoul wrote:All I'm hearing is "The actual devs are MIA with their returns TBA so its up to you, the players, to implement new mechanics!"

Stop being lazy ***** wanting things handed to you.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Reviresco » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:20 am

Ghoul wrote:And what do you say to new players who didn't understand what popham was/didn't have the opportunity to play on popham? Is this game solely for the experienced/veterans?

Reviresco

Postby Ghoul » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:29 am

Reviresco wrote:
Ghoul wrote:And what do you say to new players who didn't understand what popham was/didn't have the opportunity to play on popham? Is this game solely for the experienced/veterans?

Trading to distribute animals was a really cool idea until the devs implemented the "Allow Darwoth to Cuck Providence" mechanic
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:17 am

Heffernan wrote:rand a guy that has a char with 5000 in each bile and 23 chars with +1500 in each bile? not even if the whole server teamed up with each other it would be possible.

How can one person be this stupid?
TotalyMeow wrote:No, we never said that we'd give you another way to get animals. John has said in the past that MAYBE we would sell them in the shop if no one managed to get them to Providence, but then we just decided that if none of you wanted to bother with the ark, we'd give animals to the winning witch, problem solved

I have mixed opinions on this.
Firstly I think that it is completely stupid on the devs behalf to even allow one player to control an entire mechanic.
Though in this particular situation I somewhat support it because:
1) Animals seems to be another addition to the "chore list" in my opinion and def not worth the effort. (of course I do not own animals but based on my observations there is only one factor that could possibly make animals worth it, to me at least)
2) The community was given 1 year+ to build an ark and during this period multiple warnings therefore, you all deserve to suffer the consequences of your actions.
3) Even if animals were distributed and turned out to be useful. Animals = higher bile limit=gives the care-bears a bigger milestone(bile wise) and that's about it.

TotalyMeow wrote:you can get off your asses and go raid him, steal his animals, and spread them all over the server.

It is completely hypocritical of you to actually make a statement like this considering the current state of the raiding system and the game on a whole.
Can't say I'm not surprised that you ,of all the devs is the one to post such a silly statement though.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:41 am

Claeyt wrote:Frankly Tmeow I don't want to hear from you anymore. You're wrong more than you're right about stuff lately and we need to hear from JC and Marp on this. Why aren't they here anymore?

John and Marp are DEAD they're locked in my basement. lol
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby saltmummy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:52 am

Dallane wrote:Someone plz find the thread where heff was claiming to be a total badass at raiding.

You mean all of them? I'd do that, but the links alone would probably exceed the character limit.

I find the fact that darwoth is selling castrated animals absolutely hilarious.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:14 am

JC said he "might" provide another way for animals "eventually", that if he did it would be months before he did so and it would be difficult. then he made the ark that you were all to incompetent to do anything with for a year.

he also said for the first year of the expedition that ONLY the winning witch would get animals and that it would be at their discretion whether anyone else got any or not.

all of you, (the folks who lost) are entitled to absolutely nothing and if/when your 2 year bout of collective whining over popham comes to a close if you do get rewarded with livestock that you do not deserve it will only be a matter of time before you are whining about me destroying your town for participating in a ***** thread such as this wanting something for nothing like usual.

and then there is the whole next expedition and all the amusing threads that will generate :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:35 am

also meat and other animal products will now be 10% more expensive thanks to claeyt making this thread.
Darwoth

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:44 am

Darwoth wrote:also meat and other animal products will now be 10% more expensive thanks to claeyt making this thread.

But wouldn't that make Claeyt post even more **** about this? Might aswell make it 50% more expensive just to piss him off more.
MaxPlanck
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill