God it feels so damn good to have a real leader!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

God it feels so damn good to have a real leader!

Postby Dallane » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Re: God it feels so damn good to have a real leader!

Postby Judaism » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:06 pm

I am actually quite concerned, they will not stop so the only logical order is total chaos and wars will be very likely to occur.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Forungi » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Judaism wrote:I am actually quite concerned, they will not stop so the only logical order is total chaos and wars will be very likely to occur.

Finally.
Forungi

Postby Lazun123 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Judaism wrote:I am actually quite concerned, they will not stop so the only logical order is total chaos and wars will be very likely to occur.

North Korea is one of those country's I feel really need to get their ass kicked. Still war is ****** and trump saves us trillions of dollars but then gets us into a war, well we're back at square one:/
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Claeyt » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:43 pm

All of this is just posturing and bluffing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

There is zero ways to attack North Korea without them Nuking Seoul and Tokyo. They have 10-20 tactical nuclear missiles. They have nuclear artillery pieces and about 10,000 Chemical Weapon artillery pieces within range of Seoul. There is zero way to take out their nukes without them blowing the living **** out of everyone in the region.

China knows this. NK knows this. SK and Tokyo knows this. I don't know if Trump knows this. The one chip the U.S. has always had is that China hates it when we build up our military prescience in the area and they know NK is usually the cause.

There is nothing Trump can do but move more military **** into the region to pressure China to put a leash on NK. This is not Syria.
Claeyt

Postby Lazun123 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Claeyt wrote:All of this is just posturing and bluffing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

There is zero ways to attack North Korea without them Nuking Seoul and Tokyo. They have 10-20 tactical nuclear missiles. They have nuclear artillery pieces and about 10,000 Chemical Weapon artillery pieces within range of Seoul. There is zero way to take out their nukes without them blowing the living **** out of everyone in the region.

China knows this. NK knows this. SK and Tokyo knows this. I don't know if Trump knows this. The one chip the U.S. has always had is that China hates it when we build up our military prescience in the area and they know NK is usually the cause.

There is nothing Trump can do but move more military **** into the region to pressure China to put a leash on NK. This is not Syria.

Man I really hope your right. Here is the thing though, Trump listens to his military counsel, and I believe the mad dog to be, a mad dog and war monger so it is very likely he may push for a conflict with NK.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Judaism » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Claeyt wrote:All of this is just posturing and bluffing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are usually wrong, that much is proven. I myself would like to think that mainly the USA but also its NATO allies have actually made military progess over the last decades to prevent complete annihilation of main cities such as Tokyo and Seoul.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Taipion » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Judaism wrote:I myself would like to think that mainly the USA but also its NATO allies have actually made military progess over the last decades to prevent complete annihilation of main cities such as Tokyo and Seoul.

Getting a missile of some kind out of the air is one thing, assuming you do have the proper equipment in the right spot, stopping an old fashioned artillery shell is another, even if it has a nuclear payload.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:48 pm

China rejects North Korean coal shipments, opts for US supplies instead

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04 ... stead.html

LETS GO BOYS!

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:26 pm

First on CNN: US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

WTF ??
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to City upon a Hill