Sweden has finally come to its senses

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Sweden has finally come to its senses

Postby rustles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Claeyt wrote:
rustles wrote:Don't worry! Captain Sweden has come up with an alternative to assault cars. From the people who brought you the cuckshed, introducing the cuckcar!

https://youtu.be/4lKq1fGtXFM

Tl;dr: Claeyt wants his own cuck car.
rustles

Postby Dallane » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:37 pm

rustles wrote:
Claeyt wrote:
rustles wrote:Don't worry! Captain Sweden has come up with an alternative to assault cars. From the people who brought you the cuckshed, introducing the cuckcar!

https://youtu.be/4lKq1fGtXFM

Tl;dr: Claeyt wants his own cuck car.

what do you expect from a low energy libtard
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:47 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Dallane wrote:The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive

Whenever I see you post a comment like this and some noob asks me why Dallane is such an idiot, I link this to them to say you're not an idiot, you're flat out crazy.

rustles wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Tl;dr: Claeyt wants his own cuck car.

Nope, TiL that Rustles doesn't know that ingenuity for a hobby of some guy's bike/car thingy is a good thing.

As for the whole Tesla's versus gas cars argument. Yeah they're expensive. Hybrid's were expensive when they first came out as well. I remember when Hybrid's came out and everyone said they'd never catch on. Now it seems like every 3rd car on the road is a hybrid and regular cars get twice the gas mileage as 20 years ago and all that when gas is still 2 bucks a gallon.
Claeyt

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:17 am

Claeyt wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Dallane wrote:The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive

Whenever I see you post a comment like this and some noob asks me why Dallane is such an idiot, I link this to them to say you're not an idiot, you're flat out crazy.

rustles wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Tl;dr: Claeyt wants his own cuck car.

Nope, TiL that Rustles doesn't know that ingenuity for a hobby of some guy's bike/car thingy is a good thing.

TIL Claeyt doesn't know what a joke is.

Being serious though, if you look at the carbon and pollutant output of developed nations today compared to what they were just a few decades ago, let alone a hundred years ago, you can see just how far we've come with such things. By comparison, China, India, and other less advanced nations are putting so much carbon and pollution into the air and water that any agreement to reduce those emissions that doesn't include them is pretty much meaningless. And yeah, they are taking advantage our ignoring their pollution, for some reason, with cheaper goods.

Claeyt wrote:As for the whole Tesla's versus gas cars argument. Yeah they're expensive. Hybrid's were expensive when they first came out as well. I remember when Hybrid's came out and everyone said they'd never catch on. Now it seems like every 3rd car on the road is a hybrid and regular cars get twice the gas mileage as 20 years ago and all that when gas is still 2 bucks a gallon.

Claeyt makes an excellent argument for the free market. Oil is more expensive than it used to be and likely to keep rising, demand for more fuel efficient cars is forcing car companies to make them if they want to stay competitive. So long as we don't do stupid things like over regulate the innovators or subsidize the failing companies that can't keep up, of course.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill