Here we go Again / Sweden

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Here we go Again / Sweden

Postby Heffernan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:58 pm

https://www.thelocal.se/20170407/live-t ... olm-street

https://www.thelocal.se/20170407/deaths ... uck-attack

A truck slammed into a crowd of people outside a busy department store in central Stockholm on Friday, causing "deaths" in what the prime minister described as an "terror attack."
Heffernan

Re: Here we go Again / Sweden

Postby matan002 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:03 pm

rip me
i live 30mins away from there. good that i didnt have any trip to town planned today
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Tomki » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Damned, only Nice was missing from my prediction list on 2015 (Paris -thread):

Tomki wrote:Europeans don't have the balls anymore. I feel sad and frustrated. Weak liberals (Hollande and Merkel) will have a short candle march for the victims and take another one up to the tailpipe. Next Stockholm, Berlin and Paris again if nothing will be done to this barbarian invasion.

But they'll do what they do best after this. Change the facebook profile picture (swedish flag in the background) and stick their heads in the sand once again..
Tomki

Postby Heffernan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:44 pm

My Country =

Paris Terror Attack.... oh lets Invite more of them...

Munich Terror Attack.... oh lets Invite more of them...

Berlin Terror Attack.... oh lets Invite more of them...

London Terror Attack.... oh lets Invite more of them...

Stockholm Terror Attack.... oh lets Invite more of them...

Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:38 pm

do they even need more then 1 Digit counter right now?
Heffernan

Postby cyko » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Heff, i am glad that you are so solid in being stupid.

At least the attacks in London and Munich were done by people, who were born citizens of the countries where they did the terroristic acts.
What in hell, has that to do with "inviting" of somebody? These people are born citizens like you.

You seem to have a serious problem with the constitution of the country in which you were born in. Following your stupid opinions, we would have to put people like you out of germany, regardless if you are born citizen or not, because you are not respecting our laws and values.

But, of course, because you are white coloured and no muslim, you don't get the idea. Because of these facts, you are superiour over every nonwhite or muslim people, with a natural born right for Hartz IV (german welfare for unemployed nerds).
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby Heffernan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:06 am

cyko wrote:Heff, i am glad that you are so solid in being stupid.

At least the attacks in London and Munich were done by people, who were born citizens of the countries where they did the terroristic acts.
What in hell, has that to do with "inviting" of somebody? These people are born citizens like you.

You seem to have a serious problem with the constitution of the country in which you were born in. Following your stupid opinions, we would have to put people like you out of germany, regardless if you are born citizen or not, because you are not respecting our laws and values.

But, of course, because you are white coloured and no muslim, you don't get the idea. Because of these facts, you are superiour over every nonwhite or muslim people, with a natural born right for Hartz IV (german welfare for unemployed nerds).

the Munich Attacker Ali (!!!) David Songoly was born Munich yes, but his parents Inva.. errrr Immigrated from Iran and it was an Attack purely Based on the Quran and the Religion of Islam

2015>2016 at 1st January we had 1000 Northafrican in the town of Cologne at the Train Station, Attacking, Grooming and Raping woman

2016>2017 at 1st January 1000 police officers moved there to Prevent this but also 2000 North Africans moved there with more coming and AGAIN dozends of attacks happened

what will happen 2017>2018? 5.000? 10.000?

Lefthist like you who sit at Trainstations and welcome potential Terrorists and Rapists with "Refugee Welcome" signs and Teddybears are the reason our Country is going into Anarchy soon.
Heffernan

Postby rustles » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:14 am

Heffernan wrote:https://www.thelocal.se/20170407/live-truck-drives-into-crowd-on-busy-stockholm-street

https://www.thelocal.se/20170407/deaths ... uck-attack

A truck slammed into a crowd of people outside a busy department store in central Stockholm on Friday, causing "deaths" in what the prime minister described as an "terror attack."

The sad part is that Sweden has learned absolutely nothing from this, as usual.
Sweden still hasn't realized that citizens do not need to own high capacity assault trucks.
rustles

Postby Forungi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:17 am

They caught a guy, roughly 200meters from my house. Saw it on the livestream when it happend :lol:
Forungi

Next

Return to City upon a Hill