London Attacks

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: London Attacks

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:
Crithammer wrote:Now, I know someone will ask, was the assailant white or "tan"?


He was "brown" with an Arabic name,so naturally "Muslim Terrorist Plot" in the media....


BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN

Image
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14403
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: London Attacks

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:30 pm

pso why did the ambulance treat him anyway? if i was the Medic id pull down my pants and piss on his face, no joke.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7646
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: London Attacks

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:http://forum.salemthegame.com/pso why did the ambulance treat him anyway? if i was the Medic id pull down my pants and piss on his face, no joke.


Thats part of the job. You will eventually treat someone who you don't think deserves to live. Having the dude alive could also provide investigators with more answers and leads to future attacks.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14403
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: London Attacks

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Dallane wrote:Having the dude alive could also provide investigators with more answers and leads to future attacks.


thats even better.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7646
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: London Attacks

Postby cyko » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:35 pm

UK born.
Kocham Kuku \m/
User avatar
cyko
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:15 pm

Re: London Attacks

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:13 pm

https://www.ft.com/content/b73bd1bf-0cd ... 299965ae93


A French national has been arrested in the norther Belgian city of Antwerp after he allegedly tried to drive a car through the town’s pedestrianised city centre at high speed.
Sample the FT’s top stories for a week

The federal prosecutor’s office identified the driver as 39-year old Mohamed R, who lives in France. Antwerp’s police chief said the man was of North African origin. The federal prosecutor said various weapons were found in the car’s boot, including knives, a riot gun and a container with an unknown substance inside.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7646
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: London Attacks

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:33 am

So, they finally released some information about the guy. He was Khalid Masood, a muslim born in England who was living in a mostly immigrant area in Birmingham. He had a long history of violence and assaults and other convictions and once stabbed a guy in the face in prison. His attack on Westminster is confirmed to be a terrorist incident and they think he became radicalized in prison and that he probably coordinated this attack himself. He was the one who rented the vehicle that was also involved. Seven other people have been arrested in connection to the attack.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3651
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: London Attacks

Postby saltmummy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:39 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:So, they finally released some information about the guy. He was Khalid Masood, a muslim born in England who was living in a mostly immigrant area in Birmingham. He had a long history of violence and assaults and other convictions and once stabbed a guy in the face in prison. His attack on Westminster is confirmed to be a terrorist incident and they think he became radicalized in prison and that he probably coordinated this attack himself. He was the one who rented the vehicle that was also involved. Seven other people have been arrested in connection to the attack.


They also collected a bunch of computer data related to the incident.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
Image
User avatar
saltmummy
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 am
Location: The graveyard

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests