Erdogan u mad bro?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Erdogan u mad bro?

Postby Heffernan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Heffernan

Re: Erdogan u mad bro?

Postby Kralith » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Interesting on all is, that the turkish law forbit election events on other countries, but nobody of them cares for it.
Well, they wanted to make it on their own departements on the other countries now, but they also accused germany for forbidding such events on the territory of germany for non political reasons.

A bit i'm scared about turkish attitudes.
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:45 pm

they got nukes smh
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Forungi » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:18 pm

He is just having a giggle ¦]
Forungi

Postby Heffernan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:23 pm

According to this wikipedia map the NATO Stationed Nukes in Turkey

gg i hope you have millions preotecting them..

Heffernan

Postby Chrumps » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 am

Heffernan wrote:what a "close-to-3rd-world" Country will sanction the Netherlands with...

Expect asymmetric response. That is a very trendy thing recently.
Like for example releasing a new batch of refugees with freshly printed passports to Europe.
They can also incite riots in immigrants' (not only Turkish) population.
From https://www.government.nl/topics/intern ... nts/turkey :
"The Netherlands’ top five exports to Turkey are metal ore, plastics in primary form, vehicles, petroleum and petroleum products and organic chemicals."
It is possible to find other suppliers for these things.
And if everything else fails, Erdogan can ask his new friend, V.Putin for advice.

Edit: I did not read the news before posting. Here we go:
http://therightscoop.com/crisis-dutch-e ... mbassador/
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... h-46065447
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... s-46063981

Also, considering the recent events, it might be wise to evacuate those nukes from Turkey, while (or if) it is still possible. (old news: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/19/polit ... er-cutoff/)

Note: I do not side with either Turkey or Netherlands. I merely wanted to point out that an arsenal of nasty things to do is vast, in contrary to what Heff was thinking.
Chrumps

Postby Judaism » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 am

I watched some of the live footage of yesterday, god the timing is really bad in preparation of many European elections. We have an election next week and surely it will give an advantage to our right wing parties.

Turkey has a referendum coming up in April and are just looking to break Europe's ties for a call of nationalism, just so that the current government can stay in play. They honestly already have full control and it seems that they're all being played rather easy after the failed coup of last year. As someone who is pro-European, hopefully this interference will not escalate any more. Next week will be important for my country and the European Union, its not all too far away from collapsing. Look at what kind of impact fear and hatred had for USA's elections, it played a key role. Within the EU, the connections are much less tight and therefore yet another country leaving the union would be the end of its current form.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Chrumps » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:54 am

Long read, but worth it, I believe:

https://www.stratfor.com/forecast/2017-annual-forecast
https://www.stratfor.com/forecast/2017- ... ope/europe

Old forecast, but with a longer perspective, still valid:
https://www.stratfor.com/forecast/decad ... -2015-2025

You may like this little thingy ;) 10minutemail.com
Chrumps

Postby Kandarim » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:40 am

Judaism wrote:I watched some of the live footage of yesterday, god the timing is really bad in preparation of many European elections. We have an election next week and surely it will give an advantage to our right wing parties.

I don't know - the news reports I've seen on it were pretty favourable for your current government and their brisk and strict actions. I don't think the ruling parties lost much on this one. If anything, it shows that Wilders is not the only one that will put the foot down when for things like this. Although they might've cleared up the riots a bit faster with more aggressive police action.

God I don't want to think about something like this happening in Belgium. One week after they'd still be discussing whether or not to allow it :'). There was almost an identical event in my own city, but the infrastructure was 'too small' (can only seat 15k people). Thank god that didn't go through. Future applications are likely to be denied, after this, though: apparently it is up to the mayors of the cities to decide whether or not to allow the speeches.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Judaism » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:59 am

Kandarim wrote:
Judaism wrote:I watched some of the live footage of yesterday, god the timing is really bad in preparation of many European elections. We have an election next week and surely it will give an advantage to our right wing parties.

I don't know - the news reports I've seen on it were pretty favourable for your current government and their brisk and strict actions. I don't think the ruling parties lost much on this one. If anything, it shows that Wilders is not the only one that will put the foot down when for things like this. Although they might've cleared up the riots a bit faster with more aggressive police action.

I think that you are greatly underestimating the situation. For example Wilders himself has been a member of the current largest party for many years (VVD) and left due to topics exactly like Turkey. He has incredible strong arguments on this matter, since he has been screaming to stop the negotiations with Turkey for over 10 years now. They also have had very strong stances against the European Union as one of the few and indeed are a reason why the reaction was relatively harsh for Dutch means. At this stage however we are being mocked by Turkey and the EU is not providing its support to one of its founding members and trust me that many people are easily manipulated by events like this, just a few days prio to the election. It actually is still very large news and is a topic in all of the current debates regarding wednesdays election, it is extremely getting blown up.

Yes I myself am getting rather quite mad now that Turkey is threatening to review the immigration deal and that it is able to play this game, internal and external. I would love to see a strong European reaction to condemn this, alongside counter sanctions after Turkey has given us silly sanctions today. We also had some Turkish cyber criminals attacking some of our websites today and it is just extremely hard to ignore all of this for the greater good.

The Turkish government is using this to reduce negative news about themselves and instead are searching to confront countries like the Netherlands. It is just quite insane, we have had a very friendly relationship for over 300-years, we are one of the largest investing countries and a very important trade-partner and are all part of the NATO. They clearly are interrupting our elections now and I am fairly confident that Europe has the resources and abilities to get rid of this issue once and for all, play the god damn same game.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to City upon a Hill