War with China

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

War with China

Postby cyko » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:15 pm

I would like to know, what you think about the probably impending war, between China and the USA.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... war-china/

Is it just "propaganda" from the left-wing-media-whatever, or a real threat? Bannon has definetly gave some interviews in 2016, which pointed in this direction.
There are people over here, who are very concerned about that.

I am especially interested in the thoughts of the Trump-voters here.
Would you support a war with China?
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Re: War with China

Postby Forungi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:27 pm

If **** goes down, make sure you are ready.
Forungi

Postby Dallane » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:31 pm

I highly doubt there will be a war with china.

cyko wrote:I am especially interested in the thoughts of the Trump-voters here.
Would you support a war with China?

I dunno why being a trump supporter is relevant but if there is a good cause for war then I support my country and it's leaders. Those islands china is using are a huge threat to everyone. I don't think they would be dumb enough to fall on a sword to keep these. More than likely we would see a dramatic increase in cyber attacks before a war ever happened.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby cyko » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Dallane, because i had the impression, that one reason for supporting Trump, was the danger of a (or more) wars, incited by the Clinton-goverment.

And of course, because i don't have to ask Claeyt about his opinions to that topic, so i ask especially those people, who are not against Trump administration in general.
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby Heffernan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Obama = Makes war with 8 Muslim Countries, Drops over 100.000 bombs, lies about Russia hacking the votings to create a coldwar = everyone loves him, he gets peace nobel prize

Trump = first order is to Secure america, make it more safe and get peace with Russia = everybody starts hating him

wtf is wrong with ppl
Heffernan

Postby cyko » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Don't know what you are talking about.
I asked about opinions towards a possible China/USA war.

As Dallane has correctly mentioned, this has not directly something to do with Trump. There are enough other threads about him.
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby Darwoth » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:01 pm

a war with china is not going to happen. instead what will happen is endless threats and saber rattling on both sides because china is trying to expand their territory with manmade "islands" which is ***** on all the other countries in the area.

nobody is going to actually do anything about it to upset the status quo because we buy to much worthless **** from them that we do not want to make ourselves and they like our money.

as far as war goes from a tactical perspective china could never invade this country which would be needed to win, in addition to all of our home based military assets and the ocean between the countries the second you leave major cities every few houses on a given street has an "assault rifle" in it (most popular and common rifle in the country now is the ar15) with someone behind it that unlike your average iraqi knows how to hit their target and often has expensive optics to make sure, they would lose people constantly everywhere they went and the logistics would fall apart as a result.

this leaves them the only option being to detonate a nuke in our atmosphere to cause an EMP blast and take out our technology limiting our offense and keeping us pigeon holed at home dealing with the starving claeyts in the city (which is why they would not nuke most cities), trouble with that is once they lob a nuke we lob them back. just one of the many hardened nuclear subs floating around in the ocean somewhere as i type this has enough nukes on it to pretty much destroy all of their cities which unlike here is where all of their modernization is located.

instead what will happen if china continues to act like a jackass on the issue of the islands is you will see a bunch of high end military aid sent to places like japan, increased navy presence in the area, the small countries ignoring their territorial claims, increased diplomatic ties with taiwan, sanctions, new taxes on imports and so on.

eventually china will become a problem for everyone, they are basically a pirate/mafia country that has an economy based off of stealing other peoples **** and reproducing it cheaper with slave labor but the big showdown whatever that entails is unlikely to be anytime soon.
Darwoth

Postby AngelOfSilence » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:06 pm

i am raider boss
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Darwoth wrote:a war with china is not going to happen. instead what will happen is endless threats and saber rattling on both sides because china is trying to expand their territory with manmade "islands" which is ***** on all the other countries in the area.

nobody is going to actually do anything about it to upset the status quo because we buy to much worthless **** from them that we do not want to make ourselves and they like our money.

as far as war goes from a tactical perspective china could never invade this country which would be needed to win, in addition to all of our home based military assets and the ocean between the countries the second you leave major cities every few houses on a given street has an "assault rifle" in it (most popular and common rifle in the country now is the ar15) with someone behind it that unlike your average iraqi knows how to hit their target and often has expensive optics to make sure, they would lose people constantly everywhere they went and the logistics would fall apart as a result.

this leaves them the only option being to detonate a nuke in our atmosphere to cause an EMP blast and take out our technology limiting our offense and keeping us pigeon holed at home dealing with the starving claeyts in the city (which is why they would not nuke most cities), trouble with that is once they lob a nuke we lob them back. just one of the many hardened nuclear subs floating around in the ocean somewhere as i type this has enough nukes on it to pretty much destroy all of their cities which unlike here is where all of their modernization is located.

instead what will happen if china continues to act like a jackass on the issue of the islands is you will see a bunch of high end military aid sent to places like japan, increased navy presence in the area, the small countries ignoring their territorial claims, increased diplomatic ties with taiwan, sanctions, new taxes on imports and so on.

eventually china will become a problem for everyone, they are basically a pirate/mafia country that has an economy based off of stealing other peoples **** and reproducing it cheaper with slave labor but the big showdown whatever that entails is unlikely to be anytime soon.

Really good insight, couldn't agree more
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:a war with china is not going to happen. instead what will happen is endless threats and saber rattling on both sides because china is trying to expand their territory with manmade "islands" which is ***** on all the other countries in the area.

I don't think it could be explained much better than that.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Next

Return to City upon a Hill