Budweiser Super Bowl commercial a giant FU to Trump

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Budweiser Super Bowl commercial a giant FU to Trump

Postby Claeyt » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:18 am

Paradoxyc wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Thanks for reminding us that democrats have pursued these same policies in times of danger, though much more strict than what Trump is doing.

Alright, to be fair the Democrats of that time had the same general demographic as today's Republicans

Meh, it was a mix. The Unions did support the Democrats in most cases as the Republicans were still seen as the party of big business. But most of it was opposite Democrats were southern, rural and Western and included most of the areas we now see as Republican. It was a different world.
Claeyt

Postby cyko » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:20 am

Dallane wrote:...thats causing chaos in their streets.

Keep speaking about the things, you have knowledge of.

Besides that, election is over. Afair remember, there were some libertarians in this Forum, who voted for this president, who now seems to turn the USA into a fascist state.
Time has come, to start facing the facts, finding the own position, start to differentiate and reflecting about who is for what.

Instead of "mehmehmeh, Democrats this, Democrats that". There are no democrats right now in position of power. All whats happening now is within the responsibility of the actual goverment and it's supporters.
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby Claeyt » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:29 am

cyko wrote:Instead of "mehmehmeh, Democrats this, Democrats that". There are no democrats right now in position of power. All whats happening now is within the responsibility of the actual goverment and it's supporters.

..and chaos follwed.

Meanwhile in just 2 endlessly troubling weeks:

4 in 10 Americans want to immediately impeach Trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... hing-trump

and

52% of Americans want Obama back as President.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 60256.html

Fastest President to negative approval in the history of the United States. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:39 am

>he is still using a euro news source to inform him about the american public

lul go virtue signal somewhere else
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Dodo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:28 pm

Dallane wrote:
Even eurotrash countries want to get rid of their refugee problem thats causing chaos in their streets.

Leave it to an american to insult someone just because he can. I bet that I could find a "Euro trash" country with a lower infant mortality rate, a higher education rate ect, ect. To prove my point in 2016, Slovenia was rated 13th in science and math while the USA was 40th, SLOVENIA... probably one of your "euro trash" countries. The US had an infant mortality rate of 6.5 per 1000 live births while Greece had 4.6... not bad for one of the EU's poorest countries.
Dodo

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Dallane wrote:>he is still using a euro news source to inform him about the american public

and making threads about a euro owned beer company making commercials :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:58 am

Dodo wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Even eurotrash countries want to get rid of their refugee problem thats causing chaos in their streets.

Leave it to an american to insult someone just because he can. I bet that I could find a "Euro trash" country with a lower infant mortality rate, a higher education rate ect, ect. To prove my point in 2016, Slovenia was rated 13th in science and math while the USA was 40th, SLOVENIA... probably one of your "euro trash" countries. The US had an infant mortality rate of 6.5 per 1000 live births while Greece had 4.6... not bad for one of the EU's poorest countries.

lol check out this idiot. Slovenia blows. The population of that country is less than my city. Fairly easy to get a better average when you are a spec on the map.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Dodo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:47 am

Dallane wrote:lol check out this idiot. Slovenia blows. The population of that country is less than my city. Fairly easy to get a better average when you are a spec on the map.

Hey if it makes you feel better you can use any excuse you want but it won't change the fact that these "****** Eu" countries have better educational systems then the US. Ffs Hungary and the Chech republic are on par or better then the "greatest country in the world" as you stupid americans like to say.

BTW, there is something you guys are among the best for sure... it's in obesity I won't deny you that. Let me give you a tip.... fix your own **** first before you go around telling others how ****** they are.
Dodo

Postby Claeyt » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:08 am

Dodo wrote:
Dallane wrote:

It's not even close anymore. Every country in the EU except a few in Eastern Europe now have a better infant mortality rate and a better healthcare outcome rate than the U.S. We lose a full 2 babies per 1000 births more than Western Europe and 4 more than Japan and Sweden.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0934744.html
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:23 am

the infant mortality rate is thanks to claeyt and his friends encouraging millions of crack and meth smokers to **** out as many children as possible to get a "raise" via increased social programs, 8 years of oblamacare causing many quality doctors to retire or switch fields, lowering of standards and imported third world ooga booga doctors that never should of been able to attain a medical license in the first place.

much like the horrible education that is found in large cities where students spend most of their day learning about the virtues of feminism and how evil white men are the reason they have no money ****** healthcare is also at its most prevalent there which brings down the national average. hence dallanes chuckle at irrelevant frog fart euro countries with 3 people clamoring to "compare" themselves to the united states, also known as "the superpower"
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill