STEAM

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: STEAM

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Sipo wrote:It was submitted before under the wrong section. Why not again? Are we still waiting for something? I want Salem to have a bigger playerbase.
Greenlight will not be a problem, and I bet many people would play.

+1 for Salem on Steam as soon as possible.

Salem and Steam? Greenlight?
Your crezy?
Salem dont have real rules.
Salem dont have balanse.
Expeditions win only player who not lazy to play salem,i mean who dont sleep 24 hour per day becous noo balanse Mortar destroy wall and someone claim you bed.
and alot other misstakes type Carver up chance drop Dark Bear eye for Darworth and later KKK see about aloot frop eye like a Gelatinus Lard he start sell it in Stall...
Why its all? Becouse Development dont have real plan and he is lazy.

its think only i? nope!
its know all!
but all like kiss ass development!
ALTaZAR1

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:46 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:
Sipo wrote:It was submitted before under the wrong section. Why not again? Are we still waiting for something? I want Salem to have a bigger playerbase.

Your crezy?
Salem dont have balanse.
Expeditions win only player who not lazy to play salem,i mean who dont sleep 24 hour per day becous noo balanse Mortar destroy wall and someone claim you bed.
and alot other misstakes type Carver up chance drop Dark Bear eye for Darworth and later KKK see about aloot frop eye like a Gelatinus Lard he start sell it in Stall...

its think only i? nope!
its know all!

Well, I understand that you are butthurting so much about your another one lost in last time and that you are such a cry baby now.
No, not everyone agree with you, it's only like a few tard which are live with you.
Salem have no rules, cos players have them.
If you gonna ***** more about Salem better just leave this beautiful game and go playing some Farmville or single player games just for made yourself feeling like a champion cos in Salem you are one of worse player.
+1 for Sipo's idea
gorniksam

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:26 am

gorniksam wrote:
ALTaZAR1 wrote:

Your crezy?
Salem dont have balanse.

its think only i? nope!
its know all!

Well, I understand that you are butthurting so much about your another one lost in last time and that you are such a cry baby now.
No, not everyone agree with you, it's only like a few tard which are live with you.
If you gonna ***** more about Salem better just leave this beautiful game and go playing some Farmville or single player games just for made yourself feeling like a champion cos in Salem you are one of worse player.
+1 for Sipo's idea

yea you chemp what trade bots...
ALTaZAR1

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:05 pm

gorniksam wrote:
ALTaZAR1 wrote:

Your crezy?
Salem dont have balanse.

its think only i? nope!
its know all!

+1 for Sipo's idea

some time you true but
you forgot one "Anarchy" type rules its type no rules if someone dont know its dont have population large becouse alot people like that what have in real life! Type Rules world,plan game what have sense balanse!
now witchcraft only for Darworth why? Becouse Developers kill balanse.
ALTaZAR1

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:20 pm

You guys really need to read on what the dev's have said about steam.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:07 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:now witchcraft only for Darworth why? Becouse Developers kill balanse.

Why you think so?
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:14 pm

why are there so many retards that suddenly think i am the only tiered witch now? or that the path to t2 will not be put back in? or that it is somehow my fault it was nerfed?

i bet you idiots eat your boogers while you are on the forum.
Darwoth

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Darwoth wrote:why are there so many retards that suddenly think i am the only tiered witch now? or that the path to t2 will not be put back in? or that it is somehow my fault it was nerfed?

i bet you idiots eat your boogers while you are on the forum.

you want tell about you in providense dont have 3 tier?
ALTaZAR1

Postby AcidSpiral » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:17 am

Paradoxyc wrote:There's a game called Tactical craft with 50% positive reviews, basically a ripoff Salem. If that gets mixed, im sure Salem would get positive

Tactical Craft is though... Complete crap. If they can manage 50% positive then Salem should get at least 95%. xD
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Paradoxyc » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:32 am

AcidSpiral wrote:
Paradoxyc wrote:There's a game called Tactical craft with 50% positive reviews, basically a ripoff Salem. If that gets mixed, im sure Salem would get positive

Tactical Craft is though... Complete crap. If they can manage 50% positive then Salem should get at least 95%. xD

Exactly what I just said :p
Paradoxyc
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill