Track the updating of WhiteHouse.gov

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Track the updating of WhiteHouse.gov

Postby jesi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:14 pm

While we all wait for the EOs Trump signed to make it online, the WhiteHouse.gov website is in fact being updated. This is apparently current, and interesting.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Re: Track the updating of WhiteHouse.gov

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:16 pm

america all speed forward
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Forungi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:24 pm

The new emperor of the free world is making fast progress.
Forungi

Postby jesi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Still no EOs on whitehouse.gov. Admitedly it is not yet 9 AM in Washington. But others are also observing. http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt ... 40841.html
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby jesi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Interesting. Pres. Trump is reported to have signed more EOs today. One reinstates the global gag order on US funding for NGOs mentioning abortion. Still no text available on any US Gov website. :?
aptson wrote:
jesi

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:19 pm

One EO is up on WhiteHouse.gov, so its likely that the press office is just running a bit slow right now.
DarkNacht

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:02 pm

I see more petitions are going up in there. It's kinda sad, they're poorly titled, unresearched, have no actual citations to what laws they want to change, have no numbers to support them, and rely entirely on calls to emotion for their reasons why you should sign them. Come on, if you're going to write a petition, at least make it look it wasn't written by a middle school student.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby saltmummy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:12 am

TotalyMeow wrote:I see more petitions are going up in there. It's kinda sad, they're poorly titled, unresearched, have no actual citations to what laws they want to change, have no numbers to support them, and rely entirely on calls to emotion for their reasons why you should sign them. Come on, if you're going to write a petition, at least make it look it wasn't written by a middle school student.

Also, they are petitions which makes them completely useless except to allow people (who think their signature on a useless piece of paper will change anything) to express an interest to the government, but not actually compelling the government to do anything. Also as firelighters and the brief waste of the time it takes to sign them, making people think they are actually doing something worth while.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:29 am

the petitions can be useful at times, if they hit 100k signatures the whitehouse has to respond so they can be useful for forcing someone to state a position (even a ****** carefully worded one) on something they otherwise ignore.

in other news trump just signed **** against the TPP and ***** one of the loopholes planned parenthood was using to get around being defunded. all things that as with his move against oblamacare and freeze on hiring more federal workers any other republican candidate would have skipped around for the next four years ultimately doing nothing.

it also looks like he is going to eliminate funding to the "National Endowment For The Arts" which is the government agency that often funds commie "art" projects that are nothing more than offensive political statements and picks up the tab for PBS and NPR which have since their start been nothing more than a brainwashing outlet for the liberals.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:06 am

Darwoth wrote:the petitions can be useful at times, if they hit 100k signatures the whitehouse has to respond so they can be useful for forcing someone to state a position (even a ****** carefully worded one) on something they otherwise ignore.

in other news trump just signed **** against the TPP and ***** one of the loopholes planned parenthood was using to get around being defunded. all things that as with his move against oblamacare and freeze on hiring more federal workers any other republican candidate would have skipped around for the next four years ultimately doing nothing.

it also looks like he is going to eliminate funding to the "National Endowment For The Arts" which is the government agency that often funds commie "art" projects that are nothing more than offensive political statements and picks up the tab for PBS and NPR which have since their start been nothing more than a brainwashing outlet for the liberals.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Next

Return to City upon a Hill