Track the updating of WhiteHouse.gov

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Track the updating of WhiteHouse.gov

Postby jesi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:13 am

Darwoth wrote:in other news trump just signed. . . ***** one of the loopholes planned parenthood was using to get around being defunded.

Which one was that? The one referred to as the "global gag rule"?
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:40 am

thats what stupid liberals that are known for passive aggression and saying things like this

jesi wrote:
Darwoth wrote:trump has this unless the amount of felonious cheating along with volume of the welfare class and foreigners is now at a level that it is able to surpass the will of the american people, which if so means as a country we are now truly *****.

So what you're saying is Trump wins as long as only white people vote. Yeah, that's probably true.

jesi wrote: One reinstates the global gag order on US funding for NGOs mentioning abortion.

have taken to calling it in their zeal to use sensationalism to trivialize what it does, everyone else refers to it as the mexico city policy since that is where it was signed when reagan originally enacted it.

and no, *******. it does not target those that "mention" abortion, it targets the groups like planned parenthood that perform them and actively promote it whilst doing things like whisking teenage girls off to the clinic behind the backs of their parents.

personally i think abortion is a disgusting act that only a vile and loathsome "woman" would consider, but i do not think it should be outright illegal since ultimately that would mean more liberals since it is generally that side of the fence that seeks them. however i sure as ***** do not want federal tax money going to fuel the machine nor do i want these groups using their out of country branches to get around being defunded so they can continue to distribute dead baby parts like a carburetor from a junkyard.
Darwoth

Postby jesi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:24 am

Actually, it applies to overseas aid programs, not domestic. And actually, every president since Reagan has signed an order as one of their first acts either re-instating the policy, or reversing it.

In other words, noting to see here. And isn't your opinion being expressed here off topic anyway. I do see that whitehouse.gov is being updated, however.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:33 am

jesi wrote:Actually, it applies to overseas aid programs, not domestic. And actually, every president since Reagan has signed an order as one of their first acts either re-instating the policy, or reversing it.

In other words, noting to see here. And isn't your opinion being expressed here off topic anyway. I do see that whitehouse.gov is being updated, however.

actually yes i know what it actually applies to along with the actual history of it and the actual significance you actual ***** idiot and like most other actual things the entire actual point went clear the actual ***** over your head.

future pseudo intellectual posturing can be directed to my assistant dave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRYj2ZX3dE
Darwoth

Postby jesi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:43 am

Well, since we have established that the White House website is being updated, the mods can close this thread.
aptson wrote:
jesi

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:05 am

jesi wrote:Image

yeah, go stand in the corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjkV9KjeCcM
Darwoth

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill